Nissan March K10 to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan March K10 to sell

k_marchian

I'm selling my Nissan March (K10) with rally engine at RM15k neg. The rally gearbox taken out already because not suitable for road use but if add some "ringgit" I've give looo..Interested do call me..012-6513380!! Sorry guy, pic can be upload because me "buta " IT. Location at Shah Alam.

Dear Mr. 13en,
Using MAO9 engine (Supercharge Turbo) but this engine from H'cut nissan march rally car.

Dear Mr. Mimpi Ngeri,

Yes, the price of the car look expensive but do drop by to view the car condition first then you'll know why I'm selling it up to that price..TQ

Last edited:
rally gearbox sold? can u explain more .. whuts the characteristics of the gearbox.

I'm selling my champion car at the price of RM14,000.00!! "Cing..Cing..Cing''...without the rally gearbox. I'm selling the gearbox at Rm2500.00 neg.!! The characteristic of the rally gearbox.."Do refer at the Engine and Performance"..I'll been send there all the info!! Tq..

u giv me ur gearbox info??
my K10 also rally used.....
convert engine n gearbox.
but my gear box is problem...
LSD?

Dear Mr. SubaruImpreza!!
My rally gearbox was Fully LSD, Close ratio (can hear zing sound while driving) and Ist & 2nd gear very short but for 3rd ,4th and the 5th gear tooo long like "V-tec". If interested do call me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom