NGK copper spark plug BKR7E or BKR8E whr to buy

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Since BKR6E are used as oem parts for proton engine do they have colder heat range like 7 or 8? Dont recommend me iridium , I wish to get copper core instead.

Anyone know where I can get them?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Usually, only iridium have different hear ranges offered locally. So if you want to stick to copper, it's a bit hard to find.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Since BKR6E are used as oem parts for proton engine do they have colder heat range like 7 or 8? Dont recommend me iridium , I wish to get copper core instead.

Anyone know where I can get them?
Why do you need colder plugs? Have you mod the engine to gain at least 75 bhp? If not, can just maintain No:6 plugs. Just afraid you will get your plugs fouling up...

I was at one time looking for colder plugs too for my turbo ride, and a friend informed to try motor bike shops as they run on colder plugs....:driver:

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Sorry bro, I need it for my 4ag turbo instead. Im doing 30psi with water methanol injection, was running on copper surface gap discharge, im increasing my compression , I need lower gap. That why im looking for heat range 8.
Just wondering any hard core proton gang having them since it was oem bkr6e for gti. Cos it really hard to get copper spark plug at lower heat range than 7 in Malaysia market.

How about bkr7e ? Do malaysia have them in stock. ?

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004

a quick google on the part number of the packaging shows BKR7E-11 HERE

bought this for my honda B series a couple of years ago... RM38 at Exceptional Autoparts in Glenmarie....dont know if itll fit ur 4AG though... since its cheap, u could always just give it a try...if doesnt fit... can always sell off at a loss...hell...i might even buy it hahahah

anyway...these are the OEM plugs for B-series Type R.... still available if u go to Honda stockists like Exceptional

Contact details:
Exceptional Auto Parts Sdn. Bhd
13, Jalan Pendidik U1/31
Hicom Gelmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-55693538/ 03-55693638

hope this helps

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Thanks mate, thats exactly what I looking for. Will try my local dealer first, tq

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The -11 model have bigger gap. Get the one without -11 since you require smaller gap...

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
I went honda today n base on the parts number 98079-5714E is NGK BKR6E instead of bkr7e. They dont allowed me to go in to their store for a search. Not a friendly cs at honda service center, she only want honda parts number instead of spark plug number.. so I have leave with empty hands. No luck.

ill try to call the number u provide above, hopefully they do shipping to sarawak

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Anyone willing to buy n poslaju for me? Either bkr7e or bkr8e..

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
Its very hard to find la bro,end up im using bkr7 iridium.anyway im still looking/searching for bkr8e copper,will let u know my result

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Why using a colder heat range spark plug? Your current spark plug over heat? Melted? Running lean?

As bro Vr2 mentioned, yes can only get colder plugs at any motorcycle shop.

Last edited:

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003

a quick google on the part number of the packaging shows BKR7E-11 HERE

bought this for my honda B series a couple of years ago... RM38 at Exceptional Autoparts in Glenmarie....dont know if itll fit ur 4AG though... since its cheap, u could always just give it a try...if doesnt fit... can always sell off at a loss...hell...i might even buy it hahahah

anyway...these are the OEM plugs for B-series Type R.... still available if u go to Honda stockists like Exceptional

Contact details:
Exceptional Auto Parts Sdn. Bhd
13, Jalan Pendidik U1/31
Hicom Gelmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-55693538/ 03-55693638

hope this helps
bro.. funny why I got the same parts number but it was packed with bkr6e instead. At honda service center some more. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Its very hard to find la bro,end up im using bkr7 iridium.anyway im still looking/searching for bkr8e copper,will let u know my result
Do update me please.

Previously I was looking for cold plug B10EGV gold parradium spark plug for my cosmo 13BT rotary which are known as stock oem plug for aprilia, called the dealer but no luck. End up I ship them from Australia.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why using a colder heat range spark plug? Your current spark plug over heat? Melted? Running lean?

As bro Vr2 mentioned, yes can only get colder plugs at any motorcycle shop.
He mod his engine to higher power already so need colder plug.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I went honda today n base on the parts number 98079-5714E is NGK BKR6E instead of bkr7e. They dont allowed me to go in to their store for a search. Not a friendly cs at honda service center, she only want honda parts number instead of spark plug number.. so I have leave with empty hands. No luck.
Part center control parts by their part number not model number therefore they require the part number.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
bro.. funny why I got the same parts number but it was packed with bkr6e instead. At honda service center some more. Lol
very weird... but the ones i posted are NGK-R and was definitely 7...even the site i showed u says 7

perhaps give exceptional a call and see? tell them u want the OEM B series Type R NGK-R plugs. thats what i asked for and thats what i got.

and Exceptional does postage (poslaju is just a few doors down from them)...i know one guy whos ordered stuff from them before.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche is now busy with the development of 991.2 GT3, as it has been spotted testing on the Nurburgring, undisguised.

From the images captured by GTspirit here, the GT3 now sports more squared front bumper intakes, similar to that on the Cayman GT4. The slimmer indicator units are derived from the updated 911 models, while the front apron looks largely unchanged. Featuring...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience