Newbies from Japan

Hi you guys, you can call me iming. My friends call me that name sometimes they called me imingjepun. ABout my ride, I love Citroen especially the old models this is because the influence of my cousin 'man' he introduce me to this site as one of his friends which own RX7 and which I forgot his name sorry bro.

Anyway I am just starting a tiny little business that is I am selling speed trap detectors. You can check it out at my blog here:
barangjepun

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
hi welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Waa...can take me jalan2 at Jepun?

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
waa can la got money got passort can come. Just for applying the visa if u not with any tour company u have to knew someone in Japan and make him write a letter to the JAP embassy saying that he/she is inviting you.

Uikk? Like that aa? Oooo...not so easy.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
just a short Q.... roughly read through your blog especially on the speed trap detector. I heard that the cops can also detect any speed trap detector... so how bout the unit you're selling? Does it camouflage itself from being detected?

imingjepun

Nov 18, 2007
barang-jepun-daa.blogspot.com
just a short Q.... roughly read through your blog especially on the speed trap detector. I heard that the cops can also detect any speed trap detector... so how bout the unit you're selling? Does it camouflage itself from being detected?
nope cannot be detected. police can only detect radar jammer or laser jammer only. I will explain it why in my blog soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience