New to modification/ need help

Jun 22, 2006
I just purchased a toyota matrix '04 XR. I would like to get a cool air intake and or a exaust system. I would like to know what to purchase and in what order should i purchase them and or any other car parts like pulleys and such. Where i should purchase it? Should i have someone else install it for me or should i do it myself? I'm new to all of this and would like to make the best of my car. Also, i just purchased a new car radio (Alpine) and had it installed... What do you recomend for a sub and amplifier? Something cheap. Hopefully under 300 if possible. I listen to some mellow music so i don't need tons of power just enough to vibrate the seats and get me comfortable.
Thanks alot for everyone who read this. Have a wonderful day and thanks for any help and advice.
-Dylan
[email protected]
-myspace.com/happytrees31

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

Bought Engine (lantai) SR20 manual Turbo from S14 car. After successfully installed on another car, found problems as follows;

1) When we took off the sump pan, there were small pieces of broken something about 2 table spoons worth-like when you smash a ceramic cup- the pieces are very small about the size of broken buttons.

2) Turbo made noise

3) The scary one- engine oil won't circulate, mechanic cannot see engine oil when oil cap removed.

the mechanic stopped work...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience