NEO CPS-Do neo cps need the anti roll bar?

lordredza

Sep 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello there

need opinion...

i just..install a ultra racing strut bar..and it works perfectly when im taking a corner at 160km-170km

planning to install the anti roll bar...for the rear and front of my car...but

a friend of mine said -no need la the anti roll bar...cps have the lotus-handling-it better waste of money...

so the question is...do neo cps need to the anti roll bar?

regards!

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
The Neo (as far as I know) already has rear anti-roll bar (ARB). By using a bigger diameter ARB at the rear, it will reduce the roll rate, but it'll also make your car more prone to oversteer. My opinion: If U want to make the car handle better, invest in a set of adjustable absorber instead.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually my personal opinion, the car suspension setup is good enuf, its ground clearance just nice, wont hit curb when u go over the speed breaker and cornering is sharp and nice. lotus handling is the setting shock and spring to a certain tension to fit for street and race use.
unless u r a hardcore driver...if not the stock setup is good enuf....

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

adding more struts and bars will make the chassis too stiff...u will have the risk of yr car losing control without u realising it...coz its too stable and u push it exceed the limit it can take....just my personal opinion...

lordredza

Sep 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks guys..really appreciate it...

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

The Neo (as far as I know) already has rear anti-roll bar (ARB). By using a bigger diameter ARB at the rear, it will reduce the roll rate, but it'll also make your car more prone to oversteer. My opinion: If U want to make the car handle better, invest in a set of adjustable absorber instead.

mm..im not planning to change my absorber yet... the original absorber is still in best condition...lotus handling ma..hehe

anyway thanks for the advise..

regards!