Need some help about Modification 4g92p engine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
try for a bigger throtle body..other then tat no need mod...
erm...did your mech mentioned anything to be change in order to get it proper power?ask your mech and quote here...
cause actually we just giving advise...your mech is the big role...he do everything for your car..he shud know wat to do and how to do..
u spend money for them to mod your car just to try their skill?kaya la u...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
injector n manifold well for me i won't recommand u to touch tat...even myself turbocharged,i leave it as standard yet...i only change tat during changing to a bigger turbine...well money is yours...decision is yours too...just an advise for me..don do unneccesary things when it does not actually give u wat u wan :)
sifoo, u turbocharged ur engine also didnt change to larger injectors??... standard injectors can support the extra boost of air meh??...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
sifoo, u turbocharged ur engine also didnt change to larger injectors??... standard injectors can support the extra boost of air meh??...
so sarcastic la u...i'm just a learner...the 'sifo' is u not me
haven't wor...cause i wan do it in a same times changing to supercharge or any semi forge piston...now standard standard only la...laoya wan...for sure it can support, but if u boost higher, then tat's diff story lo...1 bar shud be ok...i already drive for 1 years..

dreamsquall

Known Member
Aug 9, 2007
mived gearbox ratio not suitable for sohc modders wor unless u got dohc higher rpms is needed to unleash ur gearbox true power
my opinion only la

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
ya ya! change bigger TB and whole set of exhaust it will give you good respond!
remember,whole set he mentioned..not just the muffler...it wil be very noisy and beside doesn't really increase any performance....jsut changing the standard quite sound to a lil bit bassy sound....

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
well i plan to change mivec TB as the muffler i not going to change to noisy one.. i just change the extrator 4-2-1 the front! muffler too noisy i cant driving de.. Buzz buzz.. i prefer performance sound more than the muffler

regarding to the dreamsquall mention mivec gearbox ratio not suitable for sohc modders wor unless u got dohc higher rpms is needed to unleash ur gearbox true power! well about this i not so sure.. but i thing i can sure is my 5 gear can still up even the speed are quite high compare to the original gearbox based on my car performance setting n cam tuning plus the head should be enough to have fun with 1.8 car he he i dont demand so much as long can play with 1.8 car already not bad! for turbo engine sure cant play la.. but can play a bit with vtec honda 1.6 also.. small v ok la.. hehe.. anyway tunning car really need to understand a lot.. thx for many sifu here n fren hehe..

boy...

Known Member
Sep 19, 2007
well i plan to change mivec TB as the muffler i not going to change to noisy one.. i just change the extrator 4-2-1 the front! muffler too noisy i cant driving de.. Buzz buzz.. i prefer performance sound more than the muffler

regarding to the dreamsquall mention mivec gearbox ratio not suitable for sohc modders wor unless u got dohc higher rpms is needed to unleash ur gearbox true power! well about this i not so sure.. but i thing i can sure is my 5 gear can still up even the speed are quite high compare to the original gearbox based on my car performance setting n cam tuning plus the head should be enough to have fun with 1.8 car he he i dont demand so much as long can play with 1.8 car already not bad! for turbo engine sure cant play la.. but can play a bit with vtec honda 1.6 also.. small v ok la.. hehe.. anyway tunning car really need to understand a lot.. thx for many sifu here n fren hehe..
wow......bro! wanna play with V-tec? so brave a you....even my Twin Cam 4G92P i never think like that o.....Good Luck dude!

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
well.. i just got test with my fren them are driving v-tec 1.6 n sgti 1.8 n wira not test with out side street driver! hehe.. just for group fren play play onli la.. dont take it so serious oh..

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
if small vtec sure u can tapau anytime if B series dun laa.. egegegege ..... btw never underestimate a modded sohc engine .. there is nothing to be ashamed of .. i've seen a satria with 4g92p whack some gti, putra .. :) ... and skills is important too :P

just my 2cents ... happy modding bro !!!

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
hi! joe_mirage as.... you say if small vtec sure u can tapau anytime if B series dun laa.. egegegege ..... btw never underestimate a modded sohc engine .. there is nothing to be ashamed of .. i've seen a satria with 4g92p whack some gti, putra .. :) ... and skills is important too :P

well latest updated due to my car setting now.. i tested with my fren stock satria gti 1.8 test pickup i can manage to follow it n pass my fren a bit la.. didnt test top speed bec the road we test is quite short! overall i think my mod now are up to 1.8 car! not bad the performance! seen petrol increasing that much i think will test 1 more car with honda small vtec! any updated i will updating here! thank so much fren, sifu for the advise!
Driving fast but safety are important! Pray for the stupid petrol dont up so much! :wavey:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
egegegge....

more power = more fc :P

put high cams laaa ... confirm more powerful!!!

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
haha.. high cam not very suitable at road one le.. petrol drink like crazy ... haha.. i still remember my fren put the 272cam inside the putra car damn good performance.. but fc u know la.. like moutain... hehe... now day's petrol not cheap le.. full tank already rm130.. craxy la.. have fun when modi~~~

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
haha.. high cam not very suitable at road one le.. petrol drink like crazy ... haha.. i still remember my fren put the 272cam inside the putra car damn good performance.. but fc u know la.. like moutain... hehe... now day's petrol not cheap le.. full tank already rm130.. craxy la.. have fun when modi~~~

if get it tuned properly no problem geh... in fact i have better fc after installing 272 cams... mayb previously before i install the cams, i screwed up my car tuning... lolz...

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
wow.. screwed up jo.. so skywalker dude wat engine are u using now?
by the way i just last week tested with my fren car satria gti 1.8 stock car.. find out i manage to take over his car by gear 1, gear 2, gear 3 distance not very far la.. my fren stock gti still able to keep on my back.. i just test gear 1 gear 2 gear 3 then need to press break n then turn to a left corner so we just stop after brake.. erm.. performance feel not bad geh.. better than previous.. next upgrade i plan to change beside the tb body call manifu.. n also the 4-2-1 extractor.. i think just change the 4 first as i know my previous setting 4-2-1 is for 1.6 one.. so now i need to use 4g93p extractor in order to get my flow engine to muffler match! anyway.. modi is still fun.. haha.. enjoy modi!

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
by the way i just last week tested with my fren car satria gti 1.8 stock car.. find out i manage to take over his car by gear 1, gear 2, gear 3 distance not very far la.. my fren stock gti still able to keep on my back.. i just test gear 1 gear 2 gear 3 then need to press break n then turn to a left corner so we just stop after brake.. erm.. performance feel not bad geh.. better than previous.. next upgrade i plan to change beside the tb body call manifu.. n also the 4-2-1 extractor.. i think just change the 4 first as i know my previous setting 4-2-1 is for 1.6 one.. so now i need to use 4g93p extractor in order to get my flow engine to muffler match! anyway.. modi is still fun.. haha.. enjoy modi!
waa stil enjoying modi...kaya nyer @@

the words in BOLD...is call intake manifold

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
stock standard 4g13...

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
well clanzkiller dude.. i'm not rich la.. 1 month plan 1 items lo.. if possible la.. well mod car is also a fun thing can learn from that.. anyway thank to you all help..
oh yah.. skywalker u say stock standard 4g13 wah u must be heavy mod on that engine.. by the way mind to share wat did u modi in ur previous engine..? i just want to keep some info.. if u mind then nvm..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
oh yah.. skywalker u say stock standard 4g13 wah u must be heavy mod on that engine.. by the way mind to share wat did u modi in ur previous engine..? i just want to keep some info.. if u mind then nvm..
i dont have any previous engine... i'm using the engine now is what i have all this while...

how much i done on it ah??... not much la... still stock standard.... any new stuff i'll update in my blog...

http://kahchai1985.blogspot.com/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everybody,i'm siva..
literally a newbie here..i need help!
i have a iswara 1.3M and i wanna mod it for much more extra power
my budget is RM10k and i plan to keep it NA..i wanna keep the car as silent as possible also
please help
p.s,do state the shop i shall visit and the cost
i have thought of changing the engine mayne a 1.6 or 1.8,what do you guys recommend?
thank you in advance,your help is much appreciated!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience