Need opinion;toyota camry 2.0e 2004 vs honda accord 2.0 2004

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Actually Im on my planning to buy these two cars.I need oppinion from ppl that have experienced with above mentioned cars. I want to know comparison about:
1.Resale value
2.comfortability
3.maintenance and parts
3.reliability with prices
4.power,torque,acceleration
5.Which one more good looking interior and exterior

I hope all the zth members can giv oppinion.Thanks.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Actually Im on my planning to buy these two cars.I need oppinion from ppl that have experienced with above mentioned cars. I want to know comparison about:
1.Resale value
2.comfortability
3.maintenance and parts
3.reliability with prices
4.power,torque,acceleration
5.Which one more good looking interior and exterior

I hope all the zth members can giv oppinion.Thanks.
1) Not much different in 2nd hand value.
2) Depand on what u want, what u are look for... this is subjective. If u are drive Conti car before, both of them are same. However, Honda have consider in performance & handling when design on bottom chasis.
3) Both of the cars have 3S in Malaysia. So, maintenance and part should not a problem.
4) Old uncle always claimed that Toyota is more reliable compare with Honda. This could be uncle less full throttle related:biggrin:
For my opinion, should be not much different since both of them are not born from japan.
5) Honda is loaded with I-Vtec and Toyota still keep with VVTi.
Personal opinion is prefer I-Vtec. However, overall performance still need to compare power to weight ratio.
6) Honda.

Just my personal opinion. Hope can help.
:driver:

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Thanx boyzone...Actually I realized that Camry look more unclish...But I still need more oppinion...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Is it possible to convery Campro engine to use cable throttle? I am using Haltech Sprint 500 ECU.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience