Need opinion on buying & selling ethics in ZTH..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But taking the deposit is an acceptance. In this case, even return deposit, should be double, means you give RM500, she has to return RM1k to you....
No, based on the rule, the seller is not yet bound until they signed the acceptance which means she legally accepted the deposit of the sale. The 1st deposit of buying condo also mostly will be taken by the sales agent as commission. If she signed and then cancelled, then she must pay back double. So in this case, even the agent was pissed off by the seller cuz then the agent had to return the deposit (which was his commission). Well just not destined to buy lah.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No, based on the rule, the seller is not yet bound until they signed the acceptance which means she legally accepted the deposit of the sale. The 1st deposit of buying condo also mostly will be taken by the sales agent as commission. If she signed and then cancelled, then she must pay back double. So in this case, even the agent was pissed off by the seller cuz then the agent had to return the deposit (which was his commission). Well just not destined to buy lah.
very cool la u

if it was me, I'd maki hamun that aunty..

Mr S also got a taste of my wrath.. till today never dare to pick up my calls.. juz got sms only :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
lol if you think this case is asshole, i met a bigger asshole selling here

I SMS him and said I will buy it, even ask for location. The asshole replied told me location, and when i get back to him he said he sold it and i called him an asshole, then he can reply "i never say want to sell to you".

Aiya, get used to it lah. Assholes are everywhere. The one you met is just a chipmunk asshole, the one I met was an elephant's asshole.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
you might blessed for not conned lo
it maybe conman in action also since location is overseas

I can say I got.. if you can pay shipping . then pls bank in

then after 2-3 week.. gone in the wind

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
very cool la u

if it was me, I'd maki hamun that aunty..

Mr S also got a taste of my wrath.. till today never dare to pick up my calls.. juz got sms only :biggrin:
Well cuz I see no point in wasting more time since legally I could not do anything anyway. If I get nuts then it'll just increase my stress level so no positive for me comes out from that. :)

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Dont tell me that Mr B is the same guy B*********** ?
i dont think so..

Mr B is a person that uses Blacktop..

i call him B for Bangang/Bodoh/Bahlul etc..

hehe..

:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Only weeks after the Ferrari and Lexus crash in Singapore took place, another taxi had become a victim of careless driving in Shenzhen, China. And the culprit behind this incident this time? A red Nissan R35 GT-R, with yet again a drunk driver behind the wheels...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience