NEED HELP with buying an RX7 FD !!

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
Harloes

I am new with the FD, however would like to be in the ranks [one day] hehe. Moi is actively seeking for an FD, so any sifu, guru, jedi master or anyone who can part with their experiences and skills of buying an FD please help me out!!!.... Thanks in advance...

Your newbie 'ass' :P,
donKey

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
What's the budget and who is "moi"?

donKey said:
Harloes

I am new with the FD, however would like to be in the ranks [one day] hehe. Moi is actively seeking for an FD, so any sifu, guru, jedi master or anyone who can part with their experiences and skills of buying an FD please help me out!!!.... Thanks in advance...

Your newbie 'ass' :P,
donKey

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
My budget is around 70K, moi means 'me' :P Sorry....

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
donKey said:
donKey,

When you are in KL, perhaps you can ask RE gurus to tag alone..... I'm sure they are more delighted to help out, kekeke :biggrin:

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
I think ...

donKey said:

donkey ... you sure not related to monkey the RE mecha. at ah choy's place .... hehehe just teasing you man ....

as a newbie also ... my personal advice is go look around as many as possible and get as much info on it then revert back to the forum ... and maybe the not so old timers here can sort u out .... there is only a handful of these cars not like proton ma! you definately bump into each other like twice in a blue moon ...

so chances are high for RE owners to know what happen to this or that car ... hopefully you can get a relliable fd maybe not as perfect as say .. 13BTT's .... but at least close to it should be fair enough ....

if u find one, liked it, buy it and don't look back ... hehehhe ... buy at your own risk!!!

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
reartyre said:
donkey ... you sure not related to monkey the RE mecha. at ah choy's place .... hehehe just teasing you man ....

as a newbie also ... my personal advice is go look around as many as possible and get as much info on it then revert back to the forum ... and maybe the not so old timers here can sort u out .... there is only a handful of these cars not like proton ma! you definately bump into each other like twice in a blue moon ...

so chances are high for RE owners to know what happen to this or that car ... hopefully you can get a relliable fd maybe not as perfect as say .. 13BTT's .... but at least close to it should be fair enough ....

if u find one, liked it, buy it and don't look back ... hehehhe ... buy at your own risk!!!
Totally agree with reartyre, you definately bump into each other.... and the RE community in MY is VERY SMALL... hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

High Lubricant Sdn Bhd launched the new Motul 300V Motorsports Line range, Motul TRD Sports range and introduced the Motul Sport engine oil. The event was graced by a Chinese Drum troupe and held at The Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel, adjacent to the ‘The Curve’ at Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.

<!--more-->Present at the launch were Mr. Gregoire Zaugg (Marketing/Sales Manager, Motul Asia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience