need help!lost my surat kastam.what should i do..

JiFaTT

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
ampang
i dunno what to do..i hvnt register my engine to d jpj..the bengkel in kepong where i install the engine said they hv lost the surat kastam..now i cant renew my roadtx since mac coz i hv 1 saman jpj..they said i need to bring my car to puspakom 1st b4 i can renew my roadtax..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Go back to the halfcut shop where u buy ur halfcut la.. as them to issue another copy.. mite cost some money tho.. dont forget to ask for a receipt as well..

JiFaTT

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
ampang
i got the engine from a mechanic..they r sooo irresponsible.when i ask them for the surat kastam they said the kedai potong they got the engine from konon bankrupt oredi.now they said dunno what to do n they can do nuthin..

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
i got the engine from a mechanic..they r sooo irresponsible.when i ask them for the surat kastam they said the kedai potong they got the engine from konon bankrupt oredi.now they said dunno what to do n they can do nuthin..
waaa... so teruk ni. Ask them where is the shop... at least you can still try to find it. How long already they had the engine before put in your car? must not be too long right until halfcut shop oso bankrupted... quite impossible

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
waaa... so teruk ni. Ask them where is the shop... at least you can still try to find it. How long already they had the engine before put in your car? must not be too long right until halfcut shop oso bankrupted... quite impossible
ask them to change ur engine to another 1 that come with complete legal docus. they should bare all the cost incurred. its not u that hilangkan the customs form but them.

JiFaTT

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
ampang
i change the engine early last year n i totally forgot bout the surat kastam..now when puspakom said i need that surat kastam to reg my engine br ingat blk..ive been asking for it since july.they said its not their fault i didnt take the form earlier n they will charge me if i want to change another engine..:mad:

i said they r the one who should provide me the kastam form 2gether with the resit when i gave them their money.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
there's no other choice for u but to change to a new block with kastam form.
if u keep on dragging,the more dangerous for u.if there's any happen to ur car,
insurance wont cover it.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ur car with u now?just drive away ur car & make a police report & complain to consumer department..

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
i change the engine early last year n i totally forgot bout the surat kastam..now when puspakom said i need that surat kastam to reg my engine br ingat blk..ive been asking for it since july.they said its not their fault i didnt take the form earlier n they will charge me if i want to change another engine..:mad:

i said they r the one who should provide me the kastam form 2gether with the resit when i gave them their money.

really irresponsible.... how dare they said like that.... go and burn thier workshop la.... damd pig la this kind of people :mad:

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
which workshop dude? cause last time i bought 1.8 block from this mechanic in kepong also he said will give will give but at last never give at all. he said dont know where the halfcut keep it seems. then after a while my block pecah already and need tochange to another block.

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
yup, right..... put their address and workshop name here. so everyone will know this workshop is busuk....

Last edited:

JiFaTT

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
ampang
there's no other choice for u but to change to a new block with kastam form.
if u keep on dragging,the more dangerous for u.if there's any happen to ur car,
insurance wont cover it.
ya,but maybe that would be my last option..how much it cost to change new block??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Something different for today...

Gloss in monochome @ the detailien HIVE.

A monochrome image is all about luminance.... so is gloss.

Cayman

R8

Germans

Water...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience