Known Member
May 25, 2009
Having a few headaches here with my ride:

Idling problem
After cleaning TB
A/C On - Idling at around 1000 rpm
A/C Off - Idling between 800~900 rpm

A month or more after cleaning TB
A/C On - Idling at around 800~900 rpm (rpm goes up to 1000 when stuck in traffic crawl)
A/C Off - Idling between 500~600 rpm (rpm goes up to 700~800 when stuck in traffic crawl)

Mechanic advised against cleaning TB too often as it might damage it, in my case I have to clean it almost monthly.

Tried calling Nissan SC about this & their feed back that rpm can't be adjusted & they need to check if some sensor are out & something about ECU but emphasized that both will cost a bomb to repair.

Is it true that rpm cannot be adjusted at all? Any way to solve this problem as it's quite a hassle to keep cleaning the TB (once a month) & stopping at traffic light can be quite a scary experience as the car feels like it's gonna stall any time.

Accessories
Thinking of replacing the steering as stock is kinda thin & don't have the feel good factor. Further more, just don't like the feel of having an exploding component (air bag) facing me.

Problem is, it's so damn difficult to get a boss kit for my car. Any bros here can advice on where i can find one or anyone selling? Have called & asked more than 20 accessories shop all round town but just can't seem to get one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My friend's silver FD2 was stolen last weekend in Subang Jaya. They broke open his gate to steal the car. On top of that, they also stole his dog. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Please look out for a Silver Honda Civic (2.0) with the number plate BEA 1881.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience