Naza opens first Chevrolet 3S center in Kampung Baru

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Chevrolet owners now have a full-fledged 3S facility in the city that is fully equipped with all the necessary state of the art equipment and professional service personnel to cater to their needs and demands.

The Chevrolet Kuala Lumpur facility that cost RM20 million is NAZA’s first Chevrolet 3S facility, ever since being appointed the sole distributor of the Chevrolet brand in Malaysia.

The 12,000sq feet facility is equipped with 8 service bays, and is capable of handling the after-sales needs of some 40 cars per day and approximately 1,200 vehicles per month, and includes 15 technicians, mechanics and foremen trained by qualified GM after-sales instructors and fully compliant to the GM Corporate Identity.

The service personnel will be complemented by high-tech computerised diagnostic tools. The service center will also be the first authorized service center to provide shuttle services within a radius of the city center.

International Trade and Industry Minister Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed commended the NAZA Group of Companies’ efforts in spurring international trade of its multi-brands from across the world.

NAZA Quest Sdn Bhd, a member of the NAZA Group of Companies, has so far invested some RM3.5 million on spare parts ever since being appointed the sole distributor of Chevrolet in Malaysia, in April.

The company plans to invest a further RM6 million annually on spare parts to ensure that Chevrolet customers enjoy a peace of mind ownership experience.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

since 2008 im using Proton Saga BLM 1.6 taxi spec but not a taxi........ now it time me to upgrade my car for more performance.

here are the thing that i already install it into my car:-
1) 4-2-1 Extractor
2) Highcam 262
3) Adjustable Campulley
4) EMS-1 Piggyback

now i thinking about using LSD into my car

i need suggestion from u guys should i put aftermarket LSD add-on or change the gearbox to MIVEC CK?

are MIVEC CK gearbox can put into my Saga BLM if can is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience