NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

NAZA Motor Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that they will organize a Merdeka Open Day “NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!! starting 25th August – 26th August 2007. It is an Open Day loaded with fun and activities.

From Naza Motor:

We'd like to invite any car club to come on the 26th of August from 10.30am – 2pm to participate in the event and it is open to the public as well. We are expecting about 5,000 crowd will turned out during the event.

We are inviting your esteemed club to participate in competitions and contests such as Best Car Modifications Contest, Best Audio System, Best Bodykit, Best Outlook, Best Engine Sound and loads of other activities that we have set up to create more excitement and attract more publics to come to our Auto Mall. We expect not more than 20 cars from your club to prevent the area to be too congested.

We strongly believe that your association with this event will definitely help your clubs in achieving maximum exposure in cost-effective manner by combining media and event marketing.

We look forward to receiving a favorable response from your good self as soon as possible.
To know more: NAZA 50th MERDEKA CELEBRATION
Should you have any further questions, comments, or special requests please do not hesitate to contact Mr Fareeq Alias (NZ Communications) at 03-7953 2887 or 013-6650577.

raxzee

Known Member
Sep 14, 2004
shah alam
Location is it the Naza World Mall the one on the way to Sunway?
Yup, near Jalan 222! I heard that there will be auto show going on & its open to all that own japanese car. The prizes also very tempting...hehe! I wish I own one tooo...huhu!

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
lots of luxury and sport cars at naza motor..like ferrari,maserati,lamborghini
make me wanna to cry..so beautiful huhuhu

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
If I go I would put the national flag on my car's windshield
Which I think many other people would do, since it's a Merdeka celebration day.

Edit - What time is this thing happening?

Last edited:

raxzee

Known Member
Sep 14, 2004
shah alam

Gentlemen, start your engine & make loud noize at Naza Auto Mall, PJ tomorrow & Sunday from 10am till 6pm!!! There's gonna be very hip music performance from our hit local artiste, loud noize everywhere-from very big turbo muffler till extreme heart killing woofer, a lots of sexy babes wearing really mini tight skirt, not forgotten the ferrari enzo double up with maseratti mc12 waiting for you to take picture with it.

To those who wanna show off, a very proud owner, you guys can participate in our auto show that offered lots of tempting prizes but in one condition; you guys must be from japanese breed, not you but your car!!

So, what r u waiting for? Come & bring ur frens & family to our fun site in PJ tomorrow & sunday. Who knows you are the winner we waiting for. For more info, log on to our happening website NAZA 50th MERDEKA CELEBRATION . Please spread this message to all your fren & family k!!!

Thanx<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Holdings Bhd today announced its latest collaboration with Petronas to supply a new range of engine oil – the Syntium SE to Proton’s authorised service centres. With this new engine oil made for Proton cars, Petronas hope to address issues, for example excessive heat build-ups without driver’s awareness or during traffic congestion, continuous acceleration as well as driving up steep slopes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience