My Rx8 Was Robbed By Parang Wielding Robbers In Broad Daylight

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hotzwheels

Jul 24, 2006
MY RX8 WAS ROBBED BY PARANG WIELDING ROBBERS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT INSIDE MY OWN HOUSE COMPOUND!!!!

It happened at 6:30pm today, where 2 armed robbers (chinese) stormed into the house and held a parang to my maid's neck & demanded keys to my car.

My maid started screaming saying she dont know where the keys were, and push the robber away and ran into the kitchen. My mom was cooking, and asked the man what he wanted. The man refused to answer.

In the event, they found the keys that was conveniently laid on the table. One robber drove the vehicle off while the other open our main gates and later enter the waiting vehicle.

There was a 3rd robber in a separate dark grey vehicle waiting outside.

The whole incident happened in a mere 10 minutes. Children & others were UNHARMED in the incident as they got what they wanted.

Our society has changed into a living nightmare!!!! Parang Robbers storming into your house JUST for 1 VEHICLE & nothing else. Its not like the vehicle is a BENZ, PORSCHE or even a FERRARI.

KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCK TIGHT WHERE ENTRY IS NOT POSSIBLE.....

Send this to all your family or friends.... Be X-TRA careful....

If you do see my car (Reg. WPL 25), attached in this message, PLEASE CALL 999.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
KenL, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Please make sure you repair the lock and the autogate. Close the gate with lock when no one at home. Do keep me updates I will msg members to keep an eye for you.
Regards,
RERider

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day guys,
I wana buy a product to clean my proton dashboard. So far I havent consume any dashboard cleaner yet.
So I would like to ask opinions from u guys regarding the cleaner tools, product brand and price $$$.
Wat is the best tool to clean dashboard?
Any suggestion?

Thank u,
Warmest regards. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience