My JDM Collection

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
Hi everyone, :hello: I'm new to this forum. Hope I can share some diecast knowledge with you guys here... I'm albagmane from Sarawak... I would like to start this thread with this Nissan Skyline R32 from Autoart, it's my first ever Autoart collection... photos after the jump, hope u guys enjoy... and sorry for the poor image quality here... will post more of my diecast models in times to come...

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
thanks... i juz found this forum with nice scaled down replicas... my hobby is to collect diecast car models... interested models are such as AutoArt, Kyosho, Minichamps, Hotwheels, Maisto, Bburago etc.

will post more of my collection once a week... stay tuned! ;)

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
thanks for the intro... :) btw, heres my 2nd JDM collection from the Fast and the Furious... Toyota Supra as driven by Vin Diesel in the movie... apologized for the last shot due to poor image quality...

removable top

neon lights underneath the car

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
albagmane : Dude..r u Jasonist from LYN? I saw ur very nice collection there..thumbs up!!:biggrin:

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
heres my next JDM collection of evo6 from autoart...:biggrin:

PUTRACAR

Dec 3, 2007
Anybody interested any models from Maisto or Bburago can contect with me
I got the latest Lamborghini Reventon 1:24 scale(RM70.00) and 2007 Rally car (#1-8)
BBurago - Home
012-3251546

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
thanks guys... hope u enjoy the shots... and wish to see some shots from u guys soon!:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photos by: Tom

The Dreamcars Asia Motorshow 2005 will be held from 30th June to 3rd July at the Singapore Expo Halls 1 & 2. The opening hours are from 10am to 10pm and 10am to 8pm on the last day.
Some of the highlights / Programmes:
- Dreamcars Sound Challenge (First time ever to be held...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience