my evo 4 kena pecah

ghohz

Nov 13, 2008
i hope those thieves will be penyek by steamroll lah!
damn!

sorry for yr lost bro....hope u can claim it thru insurance....

wirahybrid

Oct 27, 2009
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
i hope these f**kers get their kidney stolen... real a$$holes these guys... n i would like to tell ppl stayin in puchong, especially in bdr kinrara, bcareful of the bangla MF's. they tried to break into my house once bt i dont think they knw i had 3 rottweilers.. my dogs managed 2 bite i think 1 of them till tht guy bleed like hell as there was a large pool of blood.... luckily the police managed to catch them wen they went 2 the hospital 2 get treatment for ripped off calf flesh... in ur face b!tch a$$ thieves

rcrossz7

Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alamanda
sorry for what has happenned and curse the MF!.. but u really have to wash the engine la bro.. very dirty.. heheh (just to brighten u up).. my case is different. I lost my car.. which i sold.

ongteckweng

Jul 15, 2004
i hope these f**kers get their kidney stolen... real a$$holes these guys... n i would like to tell ppl stayin in puchong, especially in bdr kinrara, bcareful of the bangla MF's. they tried to break into my house once bt i dont think they knw i had 3 rottweilers.. my dogs managed 2 bite i think 1 of them till tht guy bleed like hell as there was a large pool of blood.... luckily the police managed to catch them wen they went 2 the hospital 2 get treatment for ripped off calf flesh... in ur face b!tch a$$ thieves
nicely done bro!!!!

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
well.. s*** happens .. sometimes they even go inside your compound to steal the stuff... for those who live in Klang valley on landed property.. try not to leave ur ride outside.. if you can afford a trained watch dog, do so.. it is a good alarm..

[email protected]

Jul 10, 2008
the evo already claim 4 theft...u will get back ur evo 4 recaro seats ler...

..thank god they didnt take ur greddy `oldskool` boost meter...:rolleyes:

What is the ideal compression for Honda B18C? with Toda C cam and Wiseco Piston. with Aluminum Rod... the ECU is PowerFC Standalone. 82mm piston with 1.8L

12.XX or 11.XX compression? with standard Ron 95