EVO 3 kena curi

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
:banghead:bro, my blue EVO 3 has got stolen at Christmas eve in Klang, any one see any EVO 3 pls PM or call me because now day there are not much EVo 3 left in the road. Sayang man, i have fully suit up the car and i enjoyed it so much, pls help if can: 019-3354923. Ribuan terima kasih.

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
Cliff, it is spary to STI blue , original EVO3 look, gold sport rims, got stolen at 25 Dec around 5.30am in Jalan Tepi Sungai, Klang. you spot something?:confused:

vaioT17

Aug 22, 2005
bro, post some pictures...no plate?maybe u can describe more...

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Bro....

Wira also can convert evo ler.... atleast give us some pic and number plate so easy to recognise if spotted ler...

:banghead:

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
Bro, i dont take any picture on my EVO, it is re-spary to STI blue original EVo 3 look with gold sport rims, number is WEY 3159. inside the car on the right side it is HKS exhaust temp meter and Apeci vacuum boost meter. center is oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, HKS vacuum boost controller, Turbo timer and with HKS F-con IS , full HKS exhuast system. Tien shord , Exxedi clutch, engine change all to race spec, hai....... outside just original EVO 3 look with no any sticker.

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
Bro, my EVo 3 look same as convert Wira but the tail light is not Wira type so it is very easy to tell is EVO 3 or Wiralution. any one pls helpppp.:bawling:

cliffordcheong

Jul 11, 2008
jalan tepi sungai ??? im from klang also......blue colour..damn think i saw in october leh......

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
oh oh, 4 pcs new AD07 tyre also gone leh....Si beh tu lan:mad:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Bro, my EVo 3 look same as convert Wira but the tail light is not Wira type so it is very easy to tell is EVO 3 or Wiralution. any one pls helpppp.:bawling:
Yes i knew bro... but my fren's wira also converted to E3 taillights... nothing is impossible ma...

anyway base on ur no. plate, will try to keep an eye for u ler.. i bet the thieve wont use back ur ori plate no.

Sorry for ur loss bro

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
Cliff, i only drive the EVO at night or weekend as the clutch is very hard ( Klang is super jam wat)but very fun to drive. last week some one saw it at Jenjarom and i was there for 3 days but not luck to see it. car number, colour remind un-change but WEY 3159 change to TEY 3159 ( i guess), not so daring wat, right?

Bump: Thanks for all Tai lo help.:adore:

kawamx2,

sorry to hear that, have u reported to police....we'll lookout for it but already more than 10days...worry its not in town anymore...

cliffordcheong

Jul 11, 2008
Cliff, i only drive the EVO at night or weekend as the clutch is very hard ( Klang is super jam wat)but very fun to drive. last week some one saw it at Jenjarom and i was there for 3 days but not luck to see it. car number, colour remind un-change but WEY 3159 change to TEY 3159 ( i guess), not so daring wat, right?

Bump: Thanks for all Tai lo help.:adore:
bro i know some friend in klg tow car ppl they use to work for ENG LEE CREDIT......used car....use to b top in klg...i ask them around...but 1 week ago man...i hope i can find ur car man......if its still in klang...hopefully and sorry for the lost man..

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
bro, thank you all for helping and i do hope i can get back my EVO, i can cliam from insurance but not all so i sure loss many $$$. some more need to look for other EVO and start to upgrade it again as i do test dry a ori EVO 9 but it is no chnace to stay nehind my EVO3.
Domo Arigato to all.:adore:

daredevilz

May 24, 2007
so sad..anyone to buy a part make sure is it not a stolen part..:mad:

Bump: post a picture bro

kawamx2

Jan 8, 2009
Bro, I don't take any picture of my EVO leh, it just a original EVO 3 spray in Subaru Blue with gold rims, that's all , no sticker at all.

wen

Dec 5, 2008
bad news bro,hope u can find back ur e3!now so many burglar target evo,wat can we do??any alarm system suitable for evo??

It was a hectic end to 2010 for the boys from Norfolk with no less than five new models previewed at the Paris Motor Show and a new directionality in terms of their branding. So with 2011 finally upon us, it would appear that the hectic lifestyle will not be coming to a halt as the Lotus group saw three driver announcements, an international motorsport show, a 24 hours endurance race, the unveiling of...