My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
That remind me of this incident.....I once know some rich students that go college to study with bodyguard tagging along. They were from royalty family. Sometimes can see big SUV with heavy tints waiting for these rich kids after school.

Lecturers oso scared teaching them, even more scared scolding them....

Sri Garden as well. Genting and YTL.

Nope.. they just cant gt car below 100k coz will lower their faces

Hi, i just transfer here to kuching.. if got any TT i would like to join in also. Love to get alone wit all the car lover here

Plenty of friends, West Malaysia got vr2turbo, East Malaysia got 20vturbo......:driver::biggrin:

only have chance to meet zth kuchingrian once.. and it is 2 years ago... all kuching forumer are so silent except me:biggrin:

I drive 6A12TT not evo... but in kuching here i drive kancil... suit the township drive

You are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.....From 6A12TT to little mouse deer....hahhahahahha :rofl:

No choice bro, i dont wan to ship my car here and company provide transport. Thinking to transplant L6 turbo or kelisa engine if i confirm to stay here for long time.

No choice bro, i dont wan to ship my car here and company provide transport. Thinking to transplant L6 turbo or kelisa engine if i confirm to stay here for long time.

Company car, you can do that?:driver:

Update of new engine bay pic:biggrin:

IMG-20150721-WA0007.jpg

And a what i called real sleeper "stock" ecu:biggrin:

IMG-20150725-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20150725-WA0004.jpg

hahahaha...MS ecu? :listen:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

the whole ecu board not even stock :driver:
:listen:the body is stock.. but not the soul:listen:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom