Mugen RR , S204 , GTR35 , E92

Johnny882223

Known Member
Jan 18, 2008
Kelana Jaya
Hi all car sifus,

I need your help to choose a car, i need a SPECIFICATION between this car and handling n maintenance.

1.MUGEN RR
2.S204
3.GTR 35
4.E 92 M3

it will help if i can get the current price list for those cars?
Im looking for luxury and performance but more to performance
Please shared your experience and opinion here
Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hi all car sifus,

I need your help to choose a car, i need a SPECIFICATION between this car and handling n maintenance.

1.MUGEN RR
2.S204
3.GTR 35
4.E 92 M3

it will help if i can get the current price list for those cars?
Im looking for luxury and performance but more to performance
Please shared your experience and opinion here
Thanks.
for luxury for sure m3 the interior is awesome and super comfortable for a sports car
but for performance GTR!!!! all the way
but im sure almost this whole forum will be chanting GTR GTR GTR!!! :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
go for gtr.....parts are plenty....no worries....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The price so far among one another ..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Mugen RR for pure RAW power
in what sense? what do you mean by RAW power? i'm quite sure Mugen RR don't have enough power, RAW or COOKED, to pull enough Gs around the corner to sprain your neck... the GTR did just that to Jeremy Clarkson.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Phew nice choices!
If performance is your no.1 priority then of course the GTR rules! With this car even Porsche/Ferrari/Lambo owners might think twice to have race against you.
Btw if I were you I would also consider the Evo IX MR over the S204, and that Evo would be my first choice in terms of practicality and performance for the dollar.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
in what sense? what do you mean by RAW power? i'm quite sure Mugen RR don't have enough power, RAW or COOKED, to pull enough Gs around the corner to sprain your neck... the GTR did just that to Jeremy Clarkson.
hahaha i like this
very true indeed
the RR will never match up to the G'sss u feel from the GTR
twin turbo>no turbo :biggrin:
especially when u mention power!!!

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
When i say RAW it means its really pretty much driver that controls the car like his arms and legs
Unlike GTR,it has so many computer tech in it..A Noob driving a GTR can be FAST on track as long he has balls...because the GTR system will sense and correct via electronic gimmick any under or over steers

Mugen Civic is just a plain car,with great engine and great handling...everything at its basic...the suspension cant be pressed to "R" mode...the transmission cant be pressed to "R" mode...and so on

BTW...Top Gear is a show,its for entertainment,u really believe that old fat guy sprain his neck in GTR? Oh come on...thousands out there drives a GTR and they dont sprain theirs...If GTR can make neck sprain means tat old guy is not Fit enough.... And our ZTH time attack champion wont be a GTR bcoz who ever in it should be in hospital by then:hmmmm:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
When i say RAW it means its really pretty much driver that controls the car like his arms and legs
Unlike GTR,it has so many computer tech in it..A Noob driving a GTR can be FAST on track as long he has balls...because the GTR system will sense and correct via electronic gimmick any under or over steers

Mugen Civic is just a plain car,with great engine and great handling...everything at its basic...the suspension cant be pressed to "R" mode...the transmission cant be pressed to "R" mode...and so on

BTW...Top Gear is a show,its for entertainment,u really believe that old fat guy sprain his neck in GTR? Oh come on...thousands out there drives a GTR and they dont sprain theirs...If GTR can make neck sprain means tat old guy is not Fit enough.... And our ZTH time attack champion wont be a GTR bcoz who ever in it should be in hospital by then:hmmmm:
ahhhh...so thats what you mean by RAW. then yes i agree the Mugen RR is RAW, but not extreme yet.. the ones that are so RAW you can see blood dripping are examples like Ariel Atom, Caterham 7, Lotus Exige.. etc. the neck part is probably entertainment, but again, the GTR can pull the Gs that the Mugen RR will never dream of achieving. likewise a DSG is going to change gears faster than the best driver in the world in a Mugen RR simply because the manual transmission cannot physically change gear faster than a DSG.

which comes to my MAIN point, i believe the thread starter is not a professional driver, and his MAIN criteria is PERFORMANCE and luxury. a noob driver in a GTR and a noob driver in a Mugen RR, which will have better performance, man+driver. Obviously the GTR. So the answer to the thread starter is GTR.

correct me if i am wrong but you're saying the ZTH time attack champion in the GTR might be lousy driver, but he definitely have gigantic balls. I don't agree with you on this, but I respect your opinion. :biggrin:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
what i mean is the GTR neck spraining is just for entertainment...
i dint not mention out caterham or ariel atom bcoz they are not listed by tread starter...ariel atom uses k20a too
On paper or on track the GTR and RR are just two different class...just like GT300 and GT500

so anyway,my point is just simple...he ask for suggestion,we give suggestion

#1 thing bad about RR is tat there are PLENTY of RR wanabe out there...the ori RR parts even if u wan to replace also u have to show prove to Mugen Co Ltd only then they can provide u with spare parts

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I would take the RR anytime...as it's a NA so taking care of it would be easy. good balance between power and handling. Don't have to fork out huge amount for road tax and insurance. FC won't suck big time. Parts is also easy to find...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
anybody ever rebuild clutch instead go for new one? hehehe..jz curious as heard ppls said clutch can rebak...any idea? is it long lasting? experience b4..tks in adv..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience