Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

MSD 6A + Cap + Blaster Coil SS

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
Items are used but still in great condition. The coil in the pic below is blaster 3 coil but I also have an ss coil if you would to swap for that one.

The MSD 6A alone is worth rm1.2k out there so don't miss the chance to own this great product by MSD.

The cap will fit the b-series and h-series but I have others that fit the type-r and d-series.

Please call me to view the items 017-378 4863

Last edited:

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
can it be modded n fitted to SR20 ?

plz me more details n your last price, serious buyer :)

dino1711

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
bro.. sorry for asking, can this msd install in my 4g15 distributor internal coil? if can't do you have any msd can use for this distributor? dou you provide installation?

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
bro.. sorry for asking, can this msd install in my 4g15 distributor internal coil? if can't do you have any msd can use for this distributor? dou you provide installation?
yes bro you can use the 6a on any car as long as u have a distributor. u can retain the internal coil if u use the 6a alone. u can also choose to use msd blaster coil and disable/remove your internal one.

installation can be arranged at a very reasonable price. let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just when you think there’s nothing more to see or read about Nissan’s GT-R super-coupe, images of a mysterious prototype start to crop up on the internet. These latest shots depict car with several features you won’t find on the standard model, leading us to believe this is either a new Group N version of the latest model or possibly the upcoming V-Spec model due to hit the streets in 2009...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience