Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

MSD SCI-L + Blaster Coil + Cap

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
Items are like new, just a lil' dirty. SCI-L comes with 2 chips of your choice. The MSD cap is for honda b- and h-series but I also have 1 for d-series.

Call me if you would like to know more about these products 017-378 4863.

MSD description:

Sport Compact enthusiasts will be excited to see MSD’s newest ignition design! The MSD Sport Compact Ignition (SCI) is the ultimate ignition for the high revving smaller displacement engines that are found in late model sport vehicles. At higher rpm, stock inductive ignitions cannot produce full power sparks resulting in a loss of power or even a top end miss.
The new MSD SCI Series Ignitions feature capacitive discharge circuits that are capable of full power sparks at any rpm! Whether you’re idling through traffic or ripping through the gears at 10,000+ rpm, each spark of an SCI Ignition is at full power! High powered sparks mean complete combustion which puts more power to the ground.
Below 3,000 rpm, the SCI Ignitions produce a series of sparks that last for 20° of crankshaft rotation. This series of sparks will smooth the idle, produce quick starts and deliver lightning quick throttle response.
There are two models of the MSD SCI Ignition Controls offered; the SCI, PN 6300, and the SCI-L, PN 6320. With these proven ignitions, your sport compact car will get the spark power it needs to outperform the competition on both the street and the track.
The MSD SCI-L Sport Compact Ignition shares the same powerful ignition design as the SCI, but also features MSD’s popular built-in Soft Touch Rev Control feature. The Soft Touch Rev Control will precisely limit the rpm at an adjustable amount for overrev protection and is supplied with a 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 and 8,000 rpm module. This built-in feature also allows you to use an MSD Two Step Module Selector so you can have a holeshot rev limit!

Last edited:

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
dude can it run on a Mitsubishi engine? 4G91... do let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.