MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
I just bought a new set of wheels for my 2. Its AZA wheels measuring 18x8.5j and 18x9.5j with 215/35/18 front and 265/35/18 rear. Here are some pics.

Btw, does anyone here heard of Jamex lowering spring?

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:

Anybody knows what side skirt is that?

Ya Jamex is a bit more well known in Australia. But make sure the springs match your absorbers, if not your absorbers will go ka put! :-)
The spring is design for MR2, so I guess its ok with stock absorbers. I just want to lower the rear as u can see, the gap is HUGE!!! :banghead:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:
C-one makes great bodykits for MR2 n' Celica, cant find in Malaysia though...

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
Some more pics taken by a fren during our outing at one of the famous beach in Brunei :biggrin:

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
WAH Jun MR2 woh :-) ... WAH GTR woh!!! :-) :rofl:

who win will depend on how long the run was

Bump: WAH Jun MR2 woh :-) ... WAH GTR woh!!! :-) :rofl:

who win will depend on how long the run was

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
I took some more pics of my SW20 this afternoon and did a bit of editing to make it nicer :smile:

Sorry if the quality of the pics is not good. The reason is im using an old digicam with only 3.2MP :bawling:

I hope u guys will like it :smile:

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
Thanks Iexit :biggrin: I have a full Border Racing bodykit ready to put on when time and budget permits. So, I dun really mind the lack of rear lip hehe :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Promotion extended to 25th February 2006
... and we've upgraded the first price!

New Year and CNY Ultra Cool Contest from Radiostar!

To usher in the New Year of 2006 and also to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd would like to award our lucky customers a few unirrestable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience