modyfying my saga kereta kebal, need helps and suggestions (updating)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

azhari

Jul 18, 2006
hello there.. im using a proton saga kereta kebal, 4g13p engine, no single mod, everythings is standard, 16inch sport rim, stock spring and absorber. im planning and wanting to mod my car, so it will become more powerful and also more speed. i have no interest to change the engine, even though most of my friends suggesting me to change to another engine, because for me it seem to much, and i prefer only on mod my current engine. so here i want to ask an opinion from all the taiko2 out there, what is the first stage that im suppose to do with my car.

-planning to change the extractor, confuse which one is better, zenden, powerzone or hotbitz?

-should i change the stock muffler and install a bullet? if yes, which brand is a good one? do i need to change the piping?

-planning to change the air-filter, is the racecraft cf air-filter a good choice?

-planning to install the pivot voltage stabilizer and grounding cable? is it worth to spend on these two items? does it effect my engine performance?

-planning to change the cluth plate. which one is a good one? mitsubishi 1.6 or 1.8 super touring clucth plate? can i use the evo3 clucth plate?

-do i need to change the gear box? if yes, can i install the evo3 gear box into my car?

-planning to install a hotbitz adjustable absorber, is it a good choice?

-what sport spring is best for my car? suggestion plez.

if any of u have any friends want to sell all those items and any recommended items, plez inform it to me. any suggestion is appriciated..thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet Malaysia (Naza Quest Sdn. Bhd.)has just introduced two new and more powerful turbo-diesel variants of the Chevrolet Captiva SUV for Malaysians, which now possesses a turbocharged 2.0L Diesel VCDI engine producing 360Nm from as low as 2,750rpm with 160bhp at 3,800rpm and will be available in both LT and LTZ guises.

<!--more-->Datuk Wira SM Faisal Tan Sri SM Nasimuddin, NAZA...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience