MOBILE Garage for DRIFT EVENTS

nismoskyliner33

Known Member
What do you think of having a mobile garage during any of the drift events? I went to the PD drift that day and I saw the need of the mobile garage ... change tyres... minor repairs... etc. etc..

have you seen one of these??

cool idea... ya drifter will need em sepecially on sunday event... tyre shop and mech. shop will be closed...

my friend actually damaged his ball joint in de PD event... he had to search for help from his friends... lucky his friend runs a chop shop... and got his car repaired...

my other friend who had a flat tyre cant open the nuts had to rent a trailer to sent to the nearest petrol station to pump his tyre... BTW 3 nuts were broken when trying to open em...

ya man.. i personally think its a good thing. but if can get them to be in any of the drift event for FREE would be awesome! i can check with them..

can la... i think shud not be a problem... but i need to ask them first la. maybe its possible (very possible). only thing is give them an opportunity to have a booth to display and distribute out brochures and let them do some pr oso...

donno if the organizer wants to have them around or not??!! anyone can check ah??

by the way, congrats to all drifters out there during pd event... well done to you din.!! that was awesome dude!

nismoskyliner33 said:
can la... i think shud not be a problem... but i need to ask them first la. maybe its possible (very possible). only thing is give them an opportunity to have a booth to display and distribute out brochures and let them do some pr oso...

donno if the organizer wants to have them around or not??!! anyone can check ah??

Sounds like a good idea......what does the mobile garage have as in what they can repair up too??? because i think most drifter will need is a tire change machine..then next time we bring tyre cukup loh..:smile: .ehhehehe.......anyway, you got PM.....

That's cool mann....mobile garage....kekeke :p

Anyway, for us, we already have a mobile garage. This is our race support vehicle that support us during drift competition or circuit track days....

Kekekeke :p

race_support_vehicle.jpg

PTLemon said:
That's cool mann....mobile garage....kekeke :p

Anyway, for us, we already have a mobile garage. This is our race support vehicle that support us during drift competition or circuit track days....

Kekekeke :p

Nice ... nice......cool....Patrick I know who to call liao next time I go JB ... hehehe....just kidding

wow.. that's cool! ... actually the mobile garage does all services (oil change etc etc) got all equipments.. compressor,jacks, oil suction, etc etc.. not really into race support i think.

heard they're doing the door to door car servicing.. only extra rm5 for the service...

cool cool.. would like to see your race support vehicle on the next drfit event! must be awesome dude!!

WhatTHE!!! said:
cool idea... ya drifter will need em sepecially on sunday event... tyre shop and mech. shop will be closed...

my friend actually damaged his ball joint in de PD event... he had to search for help from his friends... lucky his friend runs a chop shop... and got his car repaired...

my other friend who had a flat tyre cant open the nuts had to rent a trailer to sent to the nearest petrol station to pump his tyre... BTW 3 nuts were broken when trying to open em...

who's ur fren bro...kkekek :P

nismoskyliner33 said:
wow.. that's cool! ... actually the mobile garage does all services (oil change etc etc) got all equipments.. compressor,jacks, oil suction, etc etc.. not really into race support i think.

heard they're doing the door to door car servicing.. only extra rm5 for the service...

cool cool.. would like to see your race support vehicle on the next drfit event! must be awesome dude!!

Kekeke...basically, our RSV is not for servicing usage, inside contains like spares for the car, tool boxes, race jacks, etc. We use it only for big events like MME Race, etc. Small events, use the boot of your car liao can kekekeke....

Cheers

but then again hor.. so big masides bens put so little thing... pai ser man, waste of resources le.. 1 year use 1 time.. hmm... i wonder..

btw, the mobile van uses stahlwille tools (in case u dunno; its from germany).. heheheh... and german diagnostic tools.. :eek: hhehe

Last edited:
nismoskyliner33 said:
but then again hor.. so big masides bens put so little thing... pai ser man, waste of resources le.. 1 year use 1 time.. hmm... i wonder..

??? :hmmmm:

hahah.... no offense.. merc benz vito is a big van = can put lotsa tools for that purpose.. :cool: anyway,....

hmmm... PT limau

is RSV used fer big events or not?!?!? earlier said only utilised for small events like drift and circuit track days and later on said only for use in big events like MME... but if for MME, why would you need an RSV as a mobile garage when all tools are transported and set up in the pit?!?!? its more like a fancy lorry to transport tools up and down the causeway only ler

blade_runner said:
why would you need an RSV as a mobile garage when all tools are transported and set up in the pit?!?!?

blade_runner: i am just curious how would you think the tools get there in the first place ?? :hmmmm:

haha... i saw the mobile service van's bigger operation! they're doing truck service as well... i think they are capable of on-the-move repair service! maybe even on-the-move collision repair... i guess if any drift car damaged during the event can have it repair while truck back to whereever you come from....hahha.... thahah... should i contact them for this service????

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom