Mind To Share?Which Car's Spring Can Fit SEG AE101 Rear Absorber?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Hi all,budgeting now,just changed my front absorber & now can anyone tell me which car's spring can fit SEG stock absorber nicely?

According to bro KHWong,skyline does but a bit too high for a stock SEG & even can fix a 16' rim without any prob.

Wat else?

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
izit???....but skyline abs. bit exp den ae's 1 lar ....bro.....how ar???

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
errrr..........ae92,ae111 sure can fit in seg...

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
yeah.... skyline R32 sport spring/... brought in c/s ...green colors... dunno wat brand....

modi into SEG rear tokiko abs (gas type) ....very high after installtion about 4-5 fingers.... but a bit hard la.. but still can accept... next is i thinking to cut tat spring 1 circle in order tp lower a bit and same time hope it will become softer la....

cant imagine how to modi ler.... i got the pic after modi... any1 interest...

home interenbt rosak... cant on9 at night a bro damon.... keke

thanks .............cabut.............

kevfoo38

2,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2006
KHWONG skyline R32 sport spring was hard and look like normal car. The handling was just good oso. You should chop 1 circle if u want the car look nice....by the way wit the new engine hope that the s.spring can handle it...bye

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hoong,how much u buy tat spring huh?dun tell me member price again unless u can get 1 for me....kekekekekeke

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
haha... not always member price wan...kekek

this spring got long story wab... it was found in c/s in subang... that owner said behind the shop got 1 pallet of rojak spring.... then ask me find it myself about the spring that i wan... then i bring 1 sample there then compare lo.. really mountian of rojak spring... 2 ppls find also need 1 hours then can get wat i wan... keke...also dunno duno from wat car also initially..

then price is 60 per pair... keke... if not ngam can return also cus member ma.....keke....soli bro....

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
spring

KHWONG said:
haha... not always member price wan...kekek

this spring got long story wab... it was found in c/s in subang... that owner said behind the shop got 1 pallet of rojak spring.... then ask me find it myself about the spring that i wan... then i bring 1 sample there then compare lo.. really mountian of rojak spring... 2 ppls find also need 1 hours then can get wat i wan... keke...also dunno duno from wat car also initially..

then price is 60 per pair... keke... if not ngam can return also cus member ma.....keke....soli bro....
is it need to cut the spring or just plug and play

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
no need cutting at all if u planning to higher ur car and it will become harder feeling..

but ur stock spring need to cut and welding is required ... thanks

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
thanks

thanks for the advise. and is it standard absorber comes with two type one is large and one is normal. i meant the batang tengah. sorry dont know how to spell in english

Last edited:

TOMee90

2,000 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
perdana oso can, d front 1 not d rear 1, means front perdana spring 4 rear seg absorber....... :-)

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
really.... how is the feeling... izzit hard or soft .....

how mny finger differ/.././ thanks

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
haiya... don la cut.... the engineer have done research for years to develop formula but we cut in less than few minutes?

I really recommend espelir springs if u want to mate with short stroke or sport absorbers... it wont sag if there are many people inside the car and it feels great....

adjustable heights? depends on your desire...

jeffbeh

Apr 1, 2006
hi 5115, sorry to borrow your post to ask some question. hope you don't mind.

Hi all,

I need some opinion from you all. I just changed my faulty absorber to tokiko shock absorber and I want to change the spring as well coz my rear is a bit way to high. my car seems like being jack up, approximately 4.5 fingers in between the fender and tire. I would like to get a eibach sport spring for front and rear and question is do i need make any adjustment on the shock absorber as someone told me that it needs to cut out and nut line needs to be recreate again? if anyone who have experience or have installed a sport spring on his seg are welcome to share their opinion.

jeff

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience