Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

May I know the price of the " vortex generator"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

andychua

Known Member
Hi,
I'm a Lancer GLX 05 owner from Sabah , I jz want to know how much the "Vortex Generator" is selling in KL . Issit fit with my Lancer ?

The VG is selling at RM2xx for MLOC members in KL , It can fits the current Lancer GLX

Hi, wonderkid . you are from Labuan rite ? I saw ur Gold Lancer b4 at Labuan ...

Hi Andy,

Gold lancer... maybe not me lo. my lancer is "silver" in colour.

Easy to recognise my lancer, the only lancer with plate number on the rear bumper. :). Will be in KK this week for holiday... maybe u can spot my lancer there..

p/s: thinking of asking kampoon to order the VG for me..

Hi wonderkid,
But your car looks golden silver not like d normal silver eh ! ... So your rear boot d plate number area u use what to cover it or u replace with evo's boot ?

Hi Andy,
My workshop use plate (i think la) to cover the rear plate number area and i confirm its not a fibreglass..

CF VG so expensive and my car was black in colour so maybe no need buy CF want la , because no body wana see also .. :)

Hai Kampoon,

Can i order the VG through you and can i get the member price as my membership haven't been approve yet.

p/s: already send the form & pics to you, but no reply yet

hi ,
wonderkit,

shouldn't be any problem.....I will check with Mr P for the VG avaibility and let you know shortly......can u source it in labuan ?

how much it cost in labuan ?
just wonder....

Bro saiyuke,

U can buy from the club if u r member ....

We are selling RM2XX onli

Top Bottom