Max Speed On Ur Tezza?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, some war just happened in this thread.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
dang ... this thread is so so happening lately ...

what has happened? saw so many deleted post also ...
Bushidofang.... can you see? Even your "X-Altezzarian Super Senior" says " this thread is so so happening lately ".

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
Sigh, I guess its just a normal human being's nature. Mine is always the best.

Sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please get your facts right 1st. We all luv a constructive argument...but pls no ego plays here. U play play ego, sorryla kena la kau kau....hahahhah

The simply fact of life is....no car IS comparable to each other, if they are....then we wouldnt have different cars/manufacturers/crazy drivers....:)

Comparing and understanding why they are different is good. Comparing to say mines the best or yours so so is sooo typically childish.

Moral of the story? As long as you are happy with your ride and u can keep up with the more expensive cars in the capability department, congrats!!! you have a lovely ride.

me? I am very satisfied with mine...cheers. Tho I drive an auto, I also luv the manuals....
(picture driving up at genting)

P.s And good luck arguing

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Bushidofang.... can you see? Even your "X-Altezzarian Super Senior" says " this thread is so so happening lately ".
Yeah? What's your point?

Green: Yeah i agree with you. Some people just don't get their facts right and come breathing out fire from their mouth. Oh well. We're happy with our rides.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Again..my advise is to ignore such irrelevant comments and posting and get on with the spirit of the thread...which is Max speed on yr Tezza...
For any other topic. please go to the relevant threads or start a new one.

We shld not waste our time with such ppl......and like Green says.."I love my Tezza regardless of how it looks and drives" compare to other cars...:rock:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
POWER(KW)=(Torque(N-m) x 2pi x RPM)/60000

That's the formula for power in a mechanical engine.
Increasing torque or RPM can increase overall power.
Increasing overall power can thus increase overall speed subject to some limitations like wind and mechanical resistance,gear ratios etc.

So to 'pocong' its all empty talk if you cannot supply your wheels,revs,final drive and gear ratios.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008

Increasing overall power can thus increase overall speed subject to some limitations like wind and mechanical resistance,gear ratios etc.

So to 'pocong' its all empty talk if you cannot supply your wheels,revs,final drive and gear ratios.
As "Green" said before "I am happy with my rides" and " no car is comparable with others". So... I am happy with my current rides " The Seladang HICOM lorry " hehehe...

Bro 1JZtezza, I am no mechanical guy like you so my experience was based my drive either my own cars collection or test drove my friend car ( very2 rare chance ).

If you think I am bullshit here it is up to you la. I am not gaining 1 sen or losing a sen either. My personal highest top speed is 240kmh and I believes many others has gone beyond mine. When I drive I am not looking for top speed but rather on accelaration and handling. I love my car to be quick in all gearing but 240kmh max is good enuf.

Bump:

As "Green" said before "I am happy with my rides" and " no car is comparable with others". So... I am happy with my current rides " The Seladang HICOM lorry " hehehe...

Bro 1JZtezza, I am no mechanical guy like you so my experience was based my drive either my own cars collection or test drove my friend car ( very2 rare chance ).

If you think I am bullshit here it is up to you la. I am not gaining 1 sen or losing a sen either. My personal highest top speed is 240kmh and I believes many others has gone beyond mine. When I drive I am not looking for top speed but rather on accelaration and handling. I love my car to be quick in all gearing but 240kmh max is good enuf.

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Hm..been sometime missing in the forum, looks like things get heat up a little earlier..hm..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:angry_smile: Here's the story:-

I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there you know. One of them kicked my spoiler off. Oh ya, I'm driving a MRS by the way. what a loser.....I rang the police but they took long time to arrive. You know what's the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience