Matte colour price?

Matte is almost same price with metallic ... Any shop can do.

fazidk

do you know matte color on lamborghini use? or porsche 911 gt3 rs? the price same like that? the material?
Leave me ur ctc bro or gimme a buzz...check my FB (FZ Hauz of Kalerz)..there is a satria in there done in matte platinum silver (x stickers)...

Thnx n rgrds

FAZID
019-3097725 (call/SMS/whatsapp)

Matte or Metalic paint, if you have yet read up on how to maintain a matte paint car, best
read up 1st before decide bro.

Not easy to care for Matte Paint. Metallic will be easier.

fazidk

Yeah ur rite bro s_f..x doubt matte will look fantastic when done properly but it's a b***h to care for it..it's x like u can polish n wax it like other paints..n touching up will b a b***h s well....

But like I said it'll look gr8 on ur ride...:)

Matte or Metalic paint, if you have yet read up on how to maintain a matte paint car, best
read up 1st before decide bro.

Not easy to care for Matte Paint. Metallic will be easier.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Depend on the ride also...if apply it on saga or wira won't make any difference from the rest, in fact I think its much more worse than metallic colors which supposely brings out the boxy or curvy lines

But on a GTR for example is a different story since their body structure are muscular enough no need to highlight anything

Worst I saw is a matte black Viva...really fugly & looks like a moving CPU :adore:

Depend on the ride also...if apply it on saga or wira won't make any difference from the rest, in fact I think its much more worse than metallic colors which supposely brings out the boxy or curvy lines

But on a GTR for example is a different story since their body structure are muscular enough no need to highlight anything

Worst I saw is a matte black Viva...really fugly & looks like a moving CPU :adore:
This I got to agree! Not all cars are suitable with Matte Paint. Put it on a wrong car, it will look
much more cheap than it already is.

Matte Wira also seen before...really like as though the car has lost all its clear coat, glossiness and
became a dull painted car...

But a Matte Paint Nissan X-Rail, does looks good. I think got to put on a car with more
muscles (strong curves and boldness)

Put a matte paint on a wrong car is like a fat man putting on a tight T-shirt where
A muscular guys looks better in tight fitting T-Shirt....

fazidk

HAHAHAHA well put bro...geeeeezz

This I got to agree! Not all cars are suitable with Matte Paint. Put it on a wrong car, it will look
much more cheap than it already is.

Matte Wira also seen before...really like as though the car has lost all its clear coat, glossiness and
became a dull painted car...

But a Matte Paint Nissan X-Rail, does looks good. I think got to put on a car with more
muscles (strong curves and boldness)

Put a matte paint on a wrong car is like a fat man putting on a tight T-shirt where
A muscular guys looks better in tight fitting T-Shirt....

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
do you know matte color on lamborghini use? or porsche 911 gt3 rs? the price same like that? the material?
Have you tried googling up their paint codes? Do lamborghinis and porsches even have matte finishes from the factory? :hmmmm:

fazidk

There are a basically 3 ways/types (based on my experience) to doing a matte color...price of coz defers for each way/type..based on condition of car etc...

Sifus, need some help here. I'm from penang, driving a Mira-ed 659 EFI turbocharged Kancil with a normal stock boost of only 7 psi. I'd like to increase its performance buy upgrading my turbine (maybe a TD04), but from wat some frens tipped me off, i need to strengthen my internal engine parts.

This is where i'm weakest. I wanna understand a few questions below:

1) What effects might take place if i upgrade these internal parts (e.g. cam pulley, camshaft, compression ratio, crankshaft...