Man & Son Died In Ferrari Crash

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Man and son die in Ferrari crash horror

bfx3550pb.jpg

TAPAH, PERAK, MALAYSIA: He had bought a reconditioned red Ferrari F355 four months ago and yesterday drove it to Sungkai on one of his balik kampung trips.

But tragedy struck when Major (Rtd) Mohd Ali Hanafiah Ariffin’s car crashed into an oil palm tree and burst into flames at 3.15pm at the 73rd kilometre of the Federal Route 1 (Bidor-Sungkai Road) in Bidor.

Mohd Ali, 43, managed to get out of the burning car but not his brother-in-law Ahmad Fozee Abdullah, 46, and his (Ahmad Fozee’s) three-year-old son Mohd Amin, both of whom were in the front passenger seat.

Mohd Ali’s foster brother, Zaime Elias, said Mohd Ali had returned to his kampung here from Shah Alam in Selangor and they were supposed to have met here.

Mohd Ali called later to cancel the meeting saying that he was going for a ride in the car with Ahmad Fozee.

He was driving to his family home at nearby Taman Syarikat when the accident occurred.

Mohd Ali’s cousin Mohd Shafek Abdul Jalil, who went to the crash site after being informed, said the bodies of Ahmad Fozee and his son were flattened and burnt beyond recognition.

“The boy was sitting with his father in the front passenger seat,” he said.

Ahmad Fozee’s wife Fauziah Ariffin, 40, claimed the bodies and brought them back to their home in Taman Arkid in Sungai Petani.

Firemen took about two hours to extricate the charred remains of the father and son from the wreckage.

“Investigations found that Mohd Ali had lost control of the Ferrari and crashed into the tree.

“The car burst into flames shortly after the accident,” Batang Padang Deputy OCPD Deputy Supt Osman Muhammad Subot said.

Mohd Ali, a businessman based in Sungai Petani, Kedah, is undergoing treatment at Subang Jaya Medical Centre in Petaling Jaya.

wonder how the cops can get so much money

I can remember that i used to play wif this guy in federal highway before, i dunt know tat was a Malay guy, i tot he was chinese. I remember the number plate BFX355 when i tapau him start from GUINNESS STOUT factory until BATU TIGA TOLL point with my Wira EVO2. Pity seeing his car like this..

Which hole did you just crawl out of, mate?

There are fossils newer than that.

sakuraguy said:
I can remember that i used to play wif this guy in federal highway before, i dunt know tat was a Malay guy, i tot he was chinese. I remember the number plate BFX355 when i tapau him start from GUINNESS STOUT factory until BATU TIGA TOLL point with my Wira EVO2. Pity seeing his car like this..

Fuiyohh....why spent half a million for a supercars when a RM35,000 car can dapau u....gila tuhhhh

walamak! kena tapau.

btw, smell somehting fishy. :bandit:

Last edited:
mmm.... uh whyla everyone ? ...nvm thnx for the comments and please stop PM'ig me about me and my car. Your co-operation are much more appreciated.

Also.. thnx BlackSamurai, i know its old news but i didnt know tat this car is no more in klang valley, tats y i posted. I found it while surfing on net.

sakuraguy, now you make me blurr... :D

old story yes but i have to say the real-driver theory is true, got money for a nice car but if the driver is second rate, its still sh*t.

walanehhh !! Evo2 Wira can tarpau Ferrari.... wakakkakak... maybe that fellow no mood to play with u only... wkakakak... if tarpau.. i think NAZA nomore selling Ferrari's and supercars adi liow.. all sell wira with Evo engine...

ohh, btw, if this news is not old... as i heard the Ferrari company is doing their own investigation about this accident... correct me if i'm wrong..

Last edited:
i would love to comment, but i prefer to keep my mouth shut.

another funny lame topic
its not lame at the start but it begins to be lame when an evo2 modded tapau's a ferrari , even a kancil can tapau a ferrari if the ferrari stands still lolx ,
sometimes god give u the power to the right foot , but then he dint give enough power to the brain lol

scary ler your story...i think tonite..i cant sleep already....u scared me 9 9....:(..scary evo 2 too...:(

Top Bottom