Malacca Sprint Test (21 Dec 2008)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kojai

Known Member
Hello Guys,

U r welcome to joint Malacca Sprint Test on 21/12/08 at Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Rambai @ 0900 to 1700 for on the road car only. At the moment there is no 4wd battle on that day, but we try to joint internally for MLOC members only. Limited 10 cars only but noy yet confirm. Just wanna to promote MLOC to public...

1. Kojai
2. Azizi
3. Nizam
4. Zaaba
5. Boyz

Waiting from organizer conformation...

Hello Guys,

U r welcome to joint Malacca Sprint Test on 21/12/08 at Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Rambai @ 0900 to 1700 for on the road car only. At the moment there is no 4wd battle on that day, but we try to joint internally for MLOC members only. Limited 10 cars only but noy yet confirm. Just wanna to promote MLOC to public...

1. Kojai
2. Azizi
3. Nizam
4. Zaaba
5. Boyz

Whoaaa..!!! All the MONSTER lehhh....:adore::adore: By the way bro, what's the distance..???

wah.. sounds like you guys are preparing for the sic day.. beware monsters alert!!

Hello Guys,

1. Kojai
2. Azizi
3. Nizam
4. Zaaba
5. Boyz

Waaa....Kojai & Melaka MLOC....syok lor..got sprint test..if i have free time i sure will come & support u guys.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::wavey: :wavey:

Any update?

Event jalan or not?Any pic...sorry cannot make it that day..:biggrin: :biggrin:

As far as I know... No 4WD/Open catagory...only 2WD turbo on the road chasis max...:listen: and as usual so many people disatisfy stories...hehehehe:biggrin:

Top Bottom