magic tinted (window cant broken)

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Ya, if bulletproof, should use the 1-way type. Can still shoot out if neccessary.
EvoMR, since so susah to get information from you, I calll you now!!! Muahahahaha...

aero99

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
yeah...still waiting for the price given for such technology....

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Ok, what I found out is this product is a laminate applied on the inside of your windows. From what I know, this won't really prevent your glass from breaking, but it will hold the glass in place and will be quite difficult to penetrate even after tha glass is broken.

But this also means, if anybody break your window, you will still have to replace your window and relaminate again later.

I wonder, is it possible to laminate two layers? (inside/outside) Mebbe this can help prevent the glass from even breaking in the first place. But I think might be double the price wor... :p

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Anybody selling multi-ply bulletproof replacement windows?

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
jkn said:
Ok, what I found out is this product is a laminate applied on the inside of your windows. From what I know, this won't really prevent your glass from breaking, but it will hold the glass in place and will be quite difficult to penetrate even after tha glass is broken.

But this also means, if anybody break your window, you will still have to replace your window and relaminate again later.

I wonder, is it possible to laminate two layers? (inside/outside) Mebbe this can help prevent the glass from even breaking in the first place. But I think might be double the price wor... :p
Err no remember the lamination film is flexible. It just holds the glass in place. If you laminate both sides 1 hit and your glass will still break in between the 2 films. The purpose of these things is so that people can't break in to rob you or steal your laptop, etc.etc. Your life and your valuables cost more than your windscreen. Anyway nowadays windscreen can claim insurance w/o loosing your NCB mah

aero99

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
this topic is nice and attract my attention...juz that i need to know the price to proceed further ohhh.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
another option to make ur car windows bulletproof is to replace the glass windows with plexi-glass

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PocketRocket said:
another option to make ur car windows bulletproof is to replace the glass windows with plexi-glass

Is that the Lexan-glass-mylar panels? Can get here ah?

Anyway, I called the number and reiterated my offer to test this product, still no feedback.

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
my car's door...dont have the window frame...after open the door it is the glass itself......if i use this tint...hit liao..also wont hold in one piece..it will drop

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
True.. but I guess for the price, what to expect. Others charging $2-3k plus plus for security laminate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you think the Atom sounds like a symphony of screaming Minions, you're not alone. This Atom 3.5R is powered by a Civic Type-R 2L K20 engine and bolted to it is a supercharger, making it some of the loudest howlers in the world.

350hp is what the mid engine package churn out, which empowers the 550kg Atom 3.5R with over 636hp per ton! Zerotohundred is done in about 2.5 seconds. In the below video, the Atom driver managed to clock his best lap of 2:29.xx. A respectable effort indeed, for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience