M.Benz C200 Taman sea Plz look out

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Merc Benz. Taman sea PJ C200 Silver with beige leather interior....BDE15...just stolen in front of the house 5 min ago...please watch out for the car. TQ.

or call Sjn. Sharif Kelana jaya police station 03-7806-2222

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hi muz. sorry to hear. your car? hope everything works out fine.

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Hey bro...the car was my mother's :(
It was park right in front of the house. The person actually came into the house and took the key and drove off. The nerve of some people :(. No one reliaze it happen, there were people in the house but up stairs and in the kitchen. Good thing the kids was not downstairs. I just went to the shop for 10 min and when I came back saw the car missing:(

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
omg.. merc kena stolen, the door not locked meh? how can that bugger go in ur house and take the key?

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
house door was lock....some how he manage to get in and no one in the house heard or saw him :(..was very fast...it was bout 5 min between my daughter went upstairs and me coming back from the shop and saw the door already open n car missing

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
nowadays its becoming real frequent...ppl just waltzing into sum1's and taking stuff...now a car?

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
is your fault not to lock your door...............................................

i never leave my house door unlocked

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
Muz said:
house door was lock....some how he manage to get in and no one in the house heard or saw him :(..was very fast...it was bout 5 min between my daughter went upstairs and me coming back from the shop and saw the door already open n car missing
read properly.

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
ok ok sorry.....read wrongly ma.......no need make big font maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my opinion...i think the theft got duplicate the key..and know where the car key located....someone u know....maybe your friends and relatives.....

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i think this fella has been surveying your house for a long time, if he never survey how he know where ur mum keep her key? or maybe its one of your visitors during open house or sumthing

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
My mother is not staying with me...so the car is not there all there time for people to survey :( ...just bad luck I guess ...one of the neighbour saw the guy....dosnt sound like any relative or friends.... says young guy in early 20's...but than being KL nobody ask lots of question since she say the guy so confident and no alarm rang(since he got the keys) so she just thought it was a relative or something ...

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
walau... like this also can ar... how did u know that u actually left ur car keys close to the door.. u must be very careless le.. well, good luck seraching for ur mum's car..fingers cross

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey yall...need some word on this matter....got a toyota corolla Dx coupe...1.3 stock...engine is pretty much gone....but it still can go sideways lah but not constantly coz not enough power i guess.and lot of powerloss...the AE86 fits this chasis perfectly...just wanna know the pros and cons if i was to drop in the AE86...so sifu's out there...would be cool to hear from you guys so i can get this machine on the road soon....!

cheers.
DONT JUST DRIVE...DRIFT!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience