LT10s for sale 13b engine

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
My new ecu due to come in soon , gauging interest if any bros interesd in my 6 months old set lt10s plus x4 unit bought from Vazmazz .

Asking 2.3k rm or 1k SGD cheap cheap !

Taking it out end of this month ,anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

car_junk

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
bro wanna sell the 13b engine or what?
coz my fren ar looking 4 this engine

Saabie

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
My new ecu due to come in soon , gauging interest if any bros interesd in my 6 months old set lt10s plus x4 unit bought from Vazmazz .

Asking 2.3k rm or 1k SGD cheap cheap !

Taking it out end of this month ,anyone interested please email me at [email protected]
Whats your new ECU?Mine is running on a dumb MTX8

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hey bro ,

I ll be changing to Power FC,havent installed yet,soon i guess .Been bz with work.

Well Mtx8 is outdated maybe :)

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Wow,

Another power FC Fc3s , lets see how good this thing is than MT .

So far i havent got any prob on my LT10s , better than my MT8 anytime ,daily driving ,WOT ,aircon on , idling , cold start all ok except for the fuel consumption.

Only that i got a good offer on the Power fc so i want to try since it has more functions.So lets eee

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
way to go brothers !!!! POWER FC !!! i support...
don't forget to buy a set of datalogit from new zealand...
USD 350 including shipment.
something really worth buying. btw, it's dangerous as well if you're not doing it correctly :)

put in a wideband O2 kit in your car interfaced with the datalogit.. and you're tuning it on the fly... no need going to dyno anymore... at least u know ur airfuel is optimized, timing is few notch before the knock warning. then it's really well tuned. except the power where u need to go on dyno to take a look.

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hi Alchemis ,

Yeah i heard its quite easy to tune using the POwer fc plus the datalogit and O@ sensor as the commander have knock sensor reading.

But i discover i dont have a knock sensor in my FC , anywan has this and can ship to Singapore ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VW'S MK8 Golf GTI finally arrives, alongside the 1.4TSI R-Line and what's more, they are both assembled right here in Malaysia. This is the first time they're doing the GTI outside of Germany and China. So that's quite substantial. Potentially easier on the wallet for local buyers, also more confidence inspiring in a way...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience