Logged in & out problem...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Jin...i had some problems with my FF not being able to load certain pages. i cleared all the cookies n restarted FF then loaded ZTH again. it was ok after that. it returned again a few weeks later but after cleared the cookies again the problem cleared off again. i suspect it has something to do with FF not being able to overwrite old cookies set by the site. try try la...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the remember me function should be using a cookie to remember who u r...so if u disabled cookies for zth...i think it will prompt u for log in everytime u open a page in a new window..this happen when u open in new window or in same window?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the remember me function should be using a cookie to remember who u r...so if u disabled cookies for zth...i think it will prompt u for log in everytime u open a page in a new window..this happen when u open in new window or in same window?
nop, it won't.. cos i just need to atleast keep 1 tab in run or even i closed the FF, in within 2mins i opened again, zth still remember me... last time b4 the prob la...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
nop, it won't.. cos i just need to atleast keep 1 tab in run or even i closed the FF, in within 2mins i opened again, zth still remember me... last time b4 the prob la...
this is wierd...from my understanding, u will need to enable cookies for zth to work(or any log in log out type websites) cos thats how they know who is logged in via that pc...if u totally disable cookies then u will straight have to login everytime u change page or cant even browse cos the site will ask u to enable cookies...unless u aredy have a way to crack this la hehehehe which by the way i wanna ask how u do loh :biggrin:

yr FF "accept cookies from sites" function ticked off ar?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm not disabled the cookies, just each time i'm closed the FF, it will deleted all the cookies...
sorry bro, i'm not sure...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
private browsing will clean out cookies after all browser windows are close.. so technically if JINEIL2EN just switch off one tab/windows while the browser itself still on... the cookies still there

as for me... i never used private browsing (incognito mode in chrome) for zth... only for online banking and yet facing the same prblem as JINEIL2EN

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
try to clear the cookies manually la.see if it helps. maybe the built in session saver has something to do with this? the root cause is defintely from the cookies cos thats how the site recognises who u r...so check there first.

Jin...if u totally close FF now n re-open, u confirm need to re-login rite? ever happened that even after u close then re-open, no need to login?