mod Please delete

mod olz delete tnx

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Nice car, but really sorry to hear ure beloved missing. You could probably pull out the alternator 30amps fuse and bring alone together with u.

Anyway, does your car have any pending payments?, because Finance car pullers nowadays hitting commuter station and usual general car stationed places such as, shopping centres, to pull pending payment cars. This is due to easy pull over and the driver / car owner wont be there and they can easily pull the car.

Got wat i mean? .. if so .. check with your finance, whether they issued R.O. (Release Order) to any car pullers recently. Check their nearest garage as well, ure car might be there.

Thnx

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
........................................................................................

Last edited:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
look at the bright side ,kambingkool, your dads volvo suddenly seems like a nice car to drive, everything happens for a reason hehehehehe

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Sorry for your loss bro, I will keep an eye out if I see a red satria and it looks familiar with your pix...

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
........................................................................................................

Last edited: