Locating Aircond Relay

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
Any one know where the aircond relay for our Coupe is located ? For other cars, it is the squarish metal object with 4 "legs" as contact points> It must be well hidden somewhere in the engine compartment or the relay comes in another shape .

Thanks

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ok, now i recall yours is RD2. I hope it's the same thing, the service manual up there is meant for RD1. :biggrin:

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
blacksamurai, thank you for the valuable information. All the time I thought it was the fuse. I suspect the relay is the culprit for intermitent aircond functioning. RD1 and RD2 are about the same. Remember ? I couldn't even do the ECU remapping - imagine have to send the chip to Korea as mentioned by the tuner. Anyway, it is a very "solid" car to drive.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
no problem, tony.

Btw, what aircon problem are you facing? Mind sharing?

ektony

Known Member
Apr 23, 2006
blacksamurai, intermitent cooling. Unplugged the old relay as per your diagram and replaced with a new one (RM20). Aircond running fine now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, my cousins car was broken into in front of my house....Please watch out if some is selling

1) ssqv
2)sard fuel regulator with meter
3) M's airfilter
4) Apexi pen timer
5)Stainless steel intercooler piping with JianHxang emblem for RB20.

I course the fuckers who broke into and stole the stuff...may u die a painful death:baring_teeth:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience