List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
so far i havent found any of rotary experts in malacca... but for minor2 probs, a workshop in malim jaya could probably fix it... been servicing my rx7 there since year 2000...

hi lemon_demon,

can you tell us in more detail the shop in malim jaya? the address or shop name?

normally when you want to fix major problem, where do you go? KL to repair?

thanks in advance

so far i havent found any of rotary experts in malacca... but for minor2 probs, a workshop in malim jaya could probably fix it... been servicing my rx7 there since year 2000...

Hi Bro,

Pls give more details for above workshop you mention...:biggrin:

U are Malaccan? ur car still having with you? what's ur RX-7 no plate?

Thank's for advice !! :smokin:

Yeah can u share with us the workshop in malim jaya? I live in malim jaya for 10 years already (check my nick.. hahahaa) and i never seen a rx7 in any workshop before.

Bros,

Are there any workshops around Cheras or Kajang which can handle classic RX3 and 808?

the shop name is 'Seng Motor Repairs', its near the malim maybank.. they quite familiar with minor2 rotary probs, thanks to my car (their lab mouse). they even done the engine swap works for my car before... but 1 thing, they are awfully slow & overpriced...
i jz took over my dad's stock rx-7.. the car is yellow and the plate no is double digit... easily noticed in town area n ayer keroh... jz had some bodyworks done on the car (thanx RERider) & now spraying..
is there any other FDs in melaka? saw few cool rx-8s in town...

the shop name is 'Seng Motor Repairs', its near the malim maybank.. they quite familiar with minor2 rotary probs, thanks to my car (their lab mouse). they even done the engine swap works for my car before... but 1 thing, they are awfully slow & overpriced...
i jz took over my dad's stock rx-7.. the car is yellow and the plate no is double digit... easily noticed in town area n ayer keroh... jz had some bodyworks done on the car (thanx RERider) & now spraying..

my goodness, your car is the yellow rx7 now currently "parked" inside soh sprayworks? i think you sent the car there two weeks ago. they only started to spray your car this week. hahaha. my shop just somewhere opposite so i noticed the car for quite sometimes :biggrin:

i have yet to own any RE. just planned to get a rx8 but worried about maintenance and repair in melaka as we know la, mlk not many mechanic knows RE. really appreciate your information.

Andy, you should gather some RE members in Melaka, start with a few in a small group. I know we have some members in Melaka and Muar. I will get you the list so that you can contact them for gathering.

RERider

P/S: When will you be coming to KL?

Hi Bro,
i saw 1 yellow ori Rx-7 always pass by limbongan with no: 22 (if i not mistaken) driver is a malay uncle;is it ur father?

Thank's for ur warkshop info,but the comment is not that good,but anywhr got Rotary support in m'cca,hope not the only 1...:banghead:

Andy, you should gather some RE members in Melaka, start with a few in a small group. I know we have some members in Melaka and Muar. I will get you the list so that you can contact them for gathering.

RERider

Hi RERider,

Can you pls help ask ur Muar members for any support Rotary Workshop in Muar,area?
* now got new highway;malacca-muar only 20-25minutes..consider nearer than kl...Tx !

skyphin,

i just found a performance workshop in malim that could handle rotary engine. the shop just opened today, so i do not know how is the service provided. however, i managed to have a chat with the taukeh of the workshop during the opening ceremony and he said that he can handle rotary engine. so perhaps by any chance, anyone could try the workshop and feedback here.

oh ya, the workshop also located in malim, the name is "new style" something, cant remember the full name. just opposite perodua service center.

i tink this weekend... but u'll be outstation... haih...

eddiehii- haha, melaka is small rite? ya that's my car, i tink it will be back on the road by tuesday...

skyphin- ya, that pakcik is my dad.. he's still goin 2 drive the car occasionally...

regarding the workshops, what kind of service do u want them to deal with? i tink if major engine works, it is more safer to let it handled by pros in kl or jb...

skyphin,

i just found a performance workshop in malim that could handle rotary engine. the shop just opened today, so i do not know how is the service provided. however, i managed to have a chat with the taukeh of the workshop during the opening ceremony and he said that he can handle rotary engine. so perhaps by any chance, anyone could try the workshop and feedback here.

oh ya, the workshop also located in malim, the name is "new style" something, cant remember the full name. just opposite perodua service center.

Hi Eddiehii,

I know it,i always pass by there...it like a workshop+performance shop 2in1..looks like very pro...all branded stickers are display....like N1:questionmark:

I think this weekend i have to go ' pay a visit' and survey it....actually malacca is hard to find high-end workshop...is good news for us also...dun need always come kl tuning...
*Eye on Malaysia' also stay in malacca....cheers!

anywhr thank's for ur info...malacca fren :beer:

i tink this weekend... but u'll be outstation... haih...

eddiehii- haha, melaka is small rite? ya that's my car, i tink it will be back on the road by tuesday...

skyphin- ya, that pakcik is my dad.. he's still goin 2 drive the car occasionally...

regarding the workshops, what kind of service do u want them to deal with? i tink if major engine works, it is more safer to let it handled by pros in kl or jb...

Hi Lemon_Demon,

Many malaccan saids...malacca is SMALL..:flute:

Do you got frenster? maybe can k.i.t with you later..FD in planning...but not so fast...now still enjoying The power of Dream: vtec...Fd is my final project for motorsport..

From Eddiehii,Malim Jaya coming 1 new workshop New Style...can support rotary...i go survey 1st...:marchmellow:

skyphin,
good to know you're planning to visit and survey the workshop. perhaps you could report your survey about the shop to us. i forgot to ask if they are able to do compression test and also rebuild RE engine. Will appreciate much if you can get more information on this. :adore:

i got friendster, email is [email protected]..
guys, i urgently need FD3S stock ecu... if possible, i wana test it with my car before buying it... currently running on knightsports ecu, damn rich fuel... please info me if can get in within melaka k...

u can use SAFC to reduce the fuel.
p/s: sorry about last sat I was busy. You can ask your brother to collect it from me.

i got friendster, email is [email protected]..
guys, i urgently need FD3S stock ecu... if possible, i wana test it with my car before buying it... currently running on knightsports ecu, damn rich fuel... please info me if can get in within melaka k...

Hi,if i not mistake,at Muar Hong Seng half cut shop(near main road tanjong agas petronas)
i saw a Fd3s half cut,can try to contact muar members...
* malacca is difficuit...:banghead:

Hi Bro,

Today i pass buy during lunch time,like nothing happenning there..but anywhr update you soonest...information sharing :listen:

skyphin,
good to know you're planning to visit and survey the workshop. perhaps you could report your survey about the shop to us. i forgot to ask if they are able to do compression test and also rebuild RE engine. Will appreciate much if you can get more information on this. :adore:

Hi bro,Yesterday i visit and look around...is workshop with performance shop...
i also asking boss for rotary rebuild; Mr Hong(boss) said can do but he will following rebuild manual...; and for rotary compression answering is:" i need ask my Sifu at JB,should be no problem"...:confused:

Inside shop got sell gerenal performance parts such as gauges,Nos,Unichip,magnatic oil filter,hoses,etc

anywhere if who interested can contact details as below:

New Style Auto Servis Centre
No.1,Jln Suria 9,
Tmn Malim Jaya,
75250 Melaka.(infront of Malim Perodua Service Centre)
Boss: Mr Hong
hp: 017-7393219 tel: 06-3551688

But anywhere is Good News also,in Malacca got a workshop say YES to Rotary Engine !:shakehands: cheers ! Malacca Boleh !

Hi Bro,

Today i pass buy during lunch time,like nothing happenning there..but anywhr update you soonest...information sharing :listen:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom