List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
LOL Kajang AutoWerks damn top secret. When i meet you next i'll introduce the owners to you.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
due to the fact that diablo has promised to take me for a urut session if i sticky this post, i've decided to take up his offer. will report fr in separate thread.

housefly

Jan 8, 2006
Recently, I visited the mazda service centre at Jalan 222 just find out what they have got to offer and to my surprise they actually service RX7s. While I was there, had a brief chat with the general manager and he said they were willing to stock parts for RX7 if there is sufficient demand. Currently, OEM parts would require 3 months of lead time from Japan.

As my aircon is showing signs of failure..I might just send the car in to get it to get it checked out.

housefly

Jan 8, 2006
I was told that there were some rx8 being serviced there now. In addition, it was mentioned that there was a recall for rx8 being issued recently and the service center would actually get the problem rectified and pass the costs on back to Mazda Japan...Perhaps you should give them a call to check if it applies to you..

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Hi , Im new here , I just wanted 2 ask Phat7 a question . The directions you listed kindof confused me lol.. could you tell where to go from .. for example im exiting summit from the back and after i make the right turn and stop at the traffic light . Giant will be on my left handside . so from there where do i go ? sorry to trouble u lol. but if you can please help me out . Please and Thanks =)

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
ahh its ok,ill fill in from here,i think phat7 wont be logging so often as i do,he told me on how to get there before

so here goes

from the position that you mentioned,the giant is on ur left side aight? you go straight summore till the next traffic light.Go forward somemore after u reach the traffic lights,then get ready to turn left
after u turn left,u see the road macam tidak menyenangkan hati,but continue anyway and you see an area full of cars (note some halfcuts shop on your right)

you will see a big building with blue roof on ur left,after the first junction on the workshop area,turn right ,drive a bit forward and take a left.Ah Choy's workshop is H&M or H&S motorsports

(just find some RX-7's hanging around infront..hehe easier)

if cannot find then ask around that area.hahaha

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hi night12. well let me explain again.

if you are on kesas and heading towards shah alam, you take the summit exit on your left.at the first traffic light take left then keep immediately right. Take the right at the lights and go straight all the way. you'll hit a traffic light, continue straight and turn off at the first left. You know you're on the right track when you see factory's. continue straight and take a right at the first right and immediate left. you'll see H&M. thats ah choy.

i hope this helps. if not then use the mainroad. upon exiting kesas go straight all the way. you'll pass the Taipan turn off on your right and continue going straight. once you pass the policestation keep to your left and turn left at the traffic lights. go straight and after the first lights take a right at the second lights. take the first left and you'll see factory's on the corner. take first right and immediate left.

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Hey guys thanks for the info ill try 2 find it lol mayb ill even see you guys there once i get my FD . =) i live very close to there anyways so its really convenient for me .

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
oh 1 more question .. do they stock rx7 parts ? or do i have to find them elsewhere ?

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
At USJ Giant traffic lights, turn right (Giant is in front, left).
Go straight ALL THE WAY, till lights.
1st left AFTER lights (TEXCHEM plant is on right).
1st right
1st left
100m upfront is H&M Motorsports

Yes, they do stock rx7 parts, but this really really depends on you luck, the good stuff usually go really fast...

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Thanks your direction were the most clear to me .. lol no offense diablo , phat7 . Btw just 1 more question .. i dont really know much about cars .. so would you say that the FD should not be my choice ? cause although i dont know much , im willing to learn and take good care of it .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

who is your favourite car Detailer? who inspire and spurs you up into action!!!

who's who and where's where to be found!!!!

A) Todd Helme - The fampous Buffest 2011- The Buffeast- Lamborghini/DeTomaso/SL300 Gullwing/Ghia and more
click here

full carbon fiber body costs USD 400K (MYR 1.2 Mil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience