LF: 4ps used R888 235/45/17

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

H22-C

500 RPM
anyone has the 4ps used R888 235/45/17 at low price please pm me. thanks.

woii.. hows ur 1st track day? wats ur achievement?

The FQ400 was really fast la....that's why he need R888....:biggrin:

h22-c:bro,hehe addicted to track driving?buy new one,or find 2nd hand rim that come with this semislick tyres.

u using t1r rite?u should try the r1r
im using r1r on my ride.perfomance much better than t1r.better than advan neova ad07 too.

oonbc,
that track day was really an experience. we can hear our own tyre squeezing sound in all corner, can actually feel the AYC / ACD come to play when belakang buang too much, and press the pedal a bit, the car actually automatically do adjustment, then goes back into line. haha. i think this car does not want to drift.

my oil temp reached 118 deg, then i had to relax a bit driving.

ori brake is good enough, i dunno, i do not used so much brake in track, as i always complain my brake is not good enough on the street. probably i am not used to the track.

brother keong72 & ronniehor,
my T1R just bought few months only, i tak da duit beli baru R888.

lan evo bro,
yeah, i am using T1R, what is the price for R1R ? please recommend ... used tye cheaper better ma... haha. i plan to buy a set of used rim to put on used R888. new one very costly la. how is R1R compared to R888 ?

yeah, i am using T1R, what is the price for R1R ? please recommend ... used tye cheaper better ma... haha. i plan to buy a set of used rim to put on used R888. new one very costly la. how is R1R compared to R888 ?
R1R is about RM7++ ma,R888 is RM680 for evo size 235/45/17,the price high is better ma hehe...in dry condition R888 is better that R1R,in wet R1R sure win lol...:idea:

Top Bottom