Lexus to crash SEMA with six cars

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The Specialty Equipment Market Association, or better known to us as SEMA, will be dawning upon us soon and Lexus will be crashing the party with six models filled to the brim with aftermarket pieces and a huge wing that could very well count for a car on its own.

Most of the attention will highly likely be on the F-Sport version of the new CT200h that rolls on 18-inch wheels with a big-brake kit hidden behind it to keep those rollers under check. The brake kit is taken off the company’s performance parts catalogue and can be bought by anybody with the dough.

Interestingly, all the models on display will be ones with a ‘h’ at the back of the model designation. That’s right, all six models on the stand will be hybrids.

VIP Auto Salon helped out on a HS250h with custom wheels, exhaust and interior work. The same company put their touch on a LS600h as well. The GS450h on display is the work of 0-60 Magazine and sports one of the wildest carbon fiber bodykits in the world, including a diffuser that would keep a plane grounded. Being a performance car magazine, the GS450h has had its interior stripped and replaced with a weld-on roll cage and full bucket seats. No word on the performance side but don’t be surprised to find some go-fast bits under the hood. and need we say more about that wing?

Another LS600h is the long wheelbase version and is the product of Fox Marketing although this one will be more subtle, being restricted to just a custom front bumper and custom paint to match. The final car on the list is an RX450h that has been given the full wide-body treatment. This car was done up by Paul Tolson of EST and looks like it feeds on the innocence of kids and then spits it out and does burnouts on them.

Details are scarce at the moment but expect a full reveal of the spec sheet come SEMA.

Source: CarScoop

drMpower

May 1, 2006
it looks like they are bringing two highly overpimped long wheel base vehicles. of which suit what SEMA is all about

the pimp gonna love that LS600.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Can anyone share some info where i can tune a/f and check my O2?
Someone told me to tune this a/f the workshop need to have some kind of michine?
my 1.6 satria fc very bad, superb bad. full tank max is 300km only..
My location is Kepong, hoping someone will give out helping hands.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience