Laser TX3 KH2

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda power addict ), and roughly how it will cost . Any suggestion accepted as long as it relevant .Or any extra modding not only to the engine but maybe some other parts too.

And where to get the bodykits ? Skirting , Bumper , Are they sold in malaysia ? or i need to go to halfcut shop to get it ? Please tell me the exact location too . Im staying in cheras .

I rilly looking forward to seeing all the sifus to answer and rilly need ur suggestion . Thanx in advance :smile:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat u gonna do the first thing after get ur secondhand car...

service the engine, gear oil , brake n clutch oil( MT) or ATF( Auto)...brake pad....make sure all in good condition 1st before mods car...

how a Ford Laser TX3 look like? i dunno...so no coment for exterior......but i suggested tinted (jpj approved one) n change lowered springs if ur car got sport rim..to be look nicer

TermiziYeoh said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda power addict ), and roughly how it will cost . Any suggestion accepted as long as it relevant .Or any extra modding not only to the engine but maybe some other parts too.

And where to get the bodykits ? Skirting , Bumper , Are they sold in malaysia ? or i need to go to halfcut shop to get it ? Please tell me the exact location too . Im staying in cheras .

I rilly looking forward to seeing all the sifus to answer and rilly need ur suggestion . Thanx in advance :smile:

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
TermiziYeoh said:

2 door or 4 door?get yourself a nice bodykit n set of rims.engine change to b8 turbo 210hp. u sure gila 1 later hehe

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Its 2 doors Laser TX3 KH2 .
Yeah thinking of nice bodykits la . What bodykits can fit in ? I saw before at cheras perdana one converted his TX3 into EVO3 vbery cun blue colour . I think i want to convert like R32 look . can it be done ? where to do huh ?

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Dump in b8t OR BPD210GTR (interplay) he he, may the force b with U.........standard mod also can, b8 NA stock standard enough already.
Go for front interplay bodyparts, J spec, US spec.
go join the Killerbees group for Mazda&Ford owner, they are have wide experience
http://www.b6b8.org/

Cheers !!!

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
wow ... rilly thanx to Jombee ! hehe nice web page man !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stan,

i have to say i am very pleased with the product and your service. Been using it for almost 1 year now. The car handles extremely well and comfort not much sacrifice.

currently i am using 3KG springs for front and rear. Since i need to carry my baby girl around, need to reset to really soft setting, you know la, Malaysian road so many port holes and road patches. like stock suspension or even softer. is this possible? and how much? Do i need to change spring?

thanks
ian
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience