Landed one of my favorite

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
I was shopping around for 912, 911, 930, 964, 993 (Air cooled). Almost bought a 964 that week and found this last week. Picked it up last weekend and very please with it. Now the game begins. It has a rare Aventurine Green color. Big red all around. Suspensions. European engine. Lightened flywheel. Chip. harness bar, fire extinguisher. etc. Good base to start.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
RWB FTW... haha...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The paint needs some TLC.. nice catch.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was shopping around for 912, 911, 930, 964, 993 (Air cooled). Almost bought a 964 that week and found this last week. Picked it up last weekend and very please with it. Now the game begins. It has a rare Aventurine Green color. Big red all around. Suspensions. European engine. Lightened flywheel. Chip. harness bar, fire extinguisher. etc. Good base to start.
Really nice car bro. Saw one at NSE but it was unfortunate for the owner. A yellow one turtle at NSE maybe because it was raining heavily. GTR35 stop in front of it beside the road. Guess can consider total loss....

So far till date I never find the design outdated. Looks better than newer models to me. Congrats for owning a rare Porsche :top:

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Thank you guys. I never thought of owning a 993 (Out of reach). I was lookinf for 911 & 964 mainly.
This one just rigth time, right price.

RWB FTW... haha...
It does cross my mind, but I think I would keep it as stock as possible. Who knows :tongue:

The paint needs some TLC.. nice catch.
Good catch. The previous owner daily it and they live on a farm. Offroad. That was after a quick bath. Definitely needs a good bath, wax, claybar, etc.

Super! Congratss...
Thank you. Thank you.

Really nice car bro. Saw one at NSE but it was unfortunate for the owner. A yellow one turtle at NSE maybe because it was raining heavily. GTR35 stop in front of it beside the road. Guess can consider total loss....

So far till date I never find the design outdated. Looks better than newer models to me. Congrats for owning a rare Porsche :top:
Thank you. It is sad to see cars broke down. Even worst is a very nice and rare car total loss.
I am planning to keep it for a long time. The last air cooled from Porsche, it is very unique.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Lightened flywheel. Chip. harness bar, fire extinguisher. etc. Good base to start.
I like how you said that it's a good start with that much mods already. :biggrin: Big plans for the little monster?

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
I like how you said that it's a good start with that much mods already. :biggrin: Big plans for the little monster?
Ha ha. You know we all car nuts :embarassed: Always looking for something to do to our car.
Next will be wheels & exhaust. Who knows what next?? I already sold one of my kidney for the car, hopefully I don't have to sell the other for the mod :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Such car deserves to be detail by personal professional detailers hehehe :top: looking forward to see it shine again.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Such car deserves to be detail by personal professional detailers hehehe :top: looking forward to see it shine again.
Totally agree. I am sorting out all the little stuff first. Once it is all done, then it is time to make it purrty. The alignment is out of wack now. I am going to lower it a little more. Swap out the wheels and get it align next week. The rest is minor. Tail lights, Cf wrap, HID, exhaust coming after that.
Wow, I think I really have to sell the other kidney now :bawling:

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
How's this going? Such a classic shape - the front 3/4 is a great angle!
It is going great. Got the alignment done. All 4 were out of whack. Both rear lower kinetic arms were bent, ended up going with Rennline adjustable arms. Works great. I have since replaced the worn out tail lights. reupholstered rear speakers panel. Swapped out with MY02 18" lightweight wheels. Got a pair of Fabspeed muffler but no time to install it yet. Still have lots of things to do but trying to enjoy it as much right now. Debating on taking it out for test & tune run this coming weekend. :confused:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I own an old Proton Iswara manual 1.5. At times, I have problem starting the engine. It gives a tick sound but it doesn't work. I need to turn the key a few times to get it running. My car has already installed with a starter relay long time ago. In fact, I have just replaced a new relay. But the problem still persists.

I read somewhere that by giving a knock on the starter could probably fix the problem; that if the starter has no problem. Could someone tell me where exactly where is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience