Korean racing girls

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kaiyao

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
gosh... they r hot...
washed eyes in just a few minutes.. haha!!

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I'm not trying to be negative or anything but I just cant seem to find anything positive to say about anything Korean. Maybe it's just beacuse i'm half Japanese, but I just find Koreans rude and lack morality and respect for others.

LOL but my 8th gf was Korean...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hrm that's abit harsh but everyone has their own experiences leading up to their opinions. I have Korean friends and some are very nice.

Cool ue7 your half Japanese. I like Japanese wimmin' :X-:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I'm not trying to be negative or anything but I just cant seem to find anything positive to say about anything Korean. Maybe it's just beacuse i'm half Japanese, but I just find Koreans rude and lack morality and respect for others.

LOL but my 8th gf was Korean...
your 8th girl friend = "My Sassy Girl"?

Just kidding, bro. :regular_smile:

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
hmmm, as a korean, i feel quite offended haha im sure in every country there are ppl which might annoy someone...i dunno how many koreans you've met but as said above, not all are rude, and immoral!

u also said "maybe it's cuz i'm half japanese" what is that supposed to mean? haha that all japs hate us? heh not trying to cause any racial issues here, i hardly post in zth, but i just had to write something for ya ^^;

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
come on ppl.....
i don't think it depends on what race or country ur from to be annoying or whateva..
it's alot of different factors IMO....
it could be ur surroundings...who u choose to be ur friends and etc.....
u shouldn't just blurt out this and that with not thinking twice...

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
heh, when i was there this year, i was quite surprised too..
b4 they were only interested in doin their car body kits, the exterior only..
but from a couple of years back, a lot of people actually modifyin their cars in the performance point of view...

no of japanese sports cars increasing...
koreans still like european cars cuz they always think "expensive" is "good", i think it's our korean mindsets, in terms of cars, clothes, food, basically everything.

now, they have officials drag races, super 16 races, invited the japanese Drift King this year as well to promote drifting..building a F1 track, scheduled to be opened in yr 2009..

so i shall see...so-called racers are not that good, from what i've seen so far kaka no good mechanics, still a long way to go, cuz they pay japanese tuners to come to korea to do...simple stuffs....no "potong kereta" in korea so very hard to find engine parts as well! and pretty damn expensive!! :(

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
so dat mean the interest is kept rising
and influence korean car maker to make more good2 cars
w/ reasonable price, but i'm still with p-r-o-t-o-n yeah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While many manufacturers are trying to squeeze every last drop of fuel out of their machines, one of the simplest methods to do so has always been overlooked, until now that is. Goodyear has just launched it’s the latest tyre from its Assurance line, the Assurance Fuel Max, that provides for reduced rolling resistance for fuel savings and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience