Ke70

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
hi guys, i have a KE70 dx year 1979...i need opinions on all Toyota Otai who experienced on how to upgrade my car...i have a low budget so i need to use my money carefully to upgrade my car...

Please give me advise and some tips on how to upgrade my car slowly....PLEASE ALL TAIKO PIMP MY RIDE!!!....heheheh

im interested to know how and by what to upgrade from performance, handling, interior and exterior...:driver:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
How much is your budget bro. =). Normal modification such as Engine, intake, Exhaust. handling wise which are Suspensions, Stabilizing bar. The interior would be Rewrapping the cushions and lastly do some touch up or Repaint the whole ride. If for me, I would do a comfy interior for myself 1st before doing other modification. Sorry if I'm wrong ya. Any sifus out there to provide some advice.

http://undercoverproject.blogspot.com

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
can anybody tell me what is the lowest budget mod on the engine and handling...as for the interior i had re wrapped the seats and ceiling and will come little by little for other interior parts comfortableness...may some tips on which material to be used for later on the seats in the future...also some tips for the dashboard...

As for my budget, im on a pretty low expense maybe a couple of hundred bucks a month would be ok....can anyone suggest the best option of transplants to do, the suspensions and stuff...

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Jin Jat don't want to be a wet blanket. Modification is a very expensive word. I suggest you have at least RM5,000 before you take on any modifications. At least now your car is running (presume) which is good but if you run out of cash during your mod you got no money and no car.... not so nice la. Just my 2 cents. I have been there and done that ....:proud:

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
yeah RM 5k i quite a bit of a budget...but i somehow wanted to know better to mod it...i mean, which comes first like do i have to be concerned with the handling first and then only the engine or otherwise? just give me more advise...i want to know the knowledge...

studentlifeboring

Aug 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ke 70? alot alot alot of modification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
put in black top, get LSD, get some crazy rims with big offset!...u're ride gonna be awesome!

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
personally i would go for the body/chassis 1st...get everything straight, strong n rigid and the future power mods wont be a waste... :) just my 2 cent...

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
wow thanks a lot guys...good experienced gained today thx to you...

anyway, in sense of handling, which product and upgrades should i go on first....? brands?

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:wavey: Try this damper GAB SS,3k little bit expensive but tested :driver:............ or shop for used trd set around 1k but hard to get a good one..........

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Yea, nowadays AE86 parts have been soooo pricy...but if u said plug n play...im more happy that way!!~~thx brothers of ZTH...tell me more about intake and handling...

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
can anyone let me know how much is the price for adjustable sus for iswara? mind telling the brand too plss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

calling all sifus, my dashbod panel now is wooden type (the one covering around aircond panel, radio player and meter). pretty ugly to me coz nuting in my car hav dat wooden design. plan to use carbon fiber sticker on it. izit possible as the panel got lots of curve here and there???? anyone done it b4.. anyway where can get cf sticker the one looks like real quality, most i saw doesnt look nice coz really looks printed one lor... help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience