Kajang SILK Highway, Country Heights and Putrajaya - congestion!

lance

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Kajang SILK Highway, Country Heights and Putrajaya - congestion during
morning rush hour!

Here's a gallery to show the crazy jam everybody had to endure yesterday
(Monday, 25.07.05)

I hope the authorities can look into this...

http://lance.fotopages.com/?entry=505019

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I was in that stupid jam! It took me an hour to get to ofice which normally takes 20 minutes......all because of a stupid 18 wheeler transporting heavy stuff ,wasn't there a regulation that no heavy transports between 7am to 9am?

More and more of these occurances on SILK, just in July alone there are 3 of such congestions.

lance

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Hopefully this is forwarded to the proper authorities and some effort is put in to rectify the situation.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
hahah thats my friend..mr nemo...he want to sell his car..anyone intrested...

lance

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Hi there fellow K2OC member, blue_hippo!

Yupe. 1.3l YRV Turbo I believe! Good stuff... too bad "Nemo" lost its' stripes...

blue_hippo said:
hahah thats my friend..mr nemo...he want to sell his car..anyone intrested...

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
devious17 said:
I was in that stupid jam! It took me an hour to get to ofice which normally takes 20 minutes......all because of a stupid 18 wheeler transporting heavy stuff ,wasn't there a regulation that no heavy transports between 7am to 9am?

More and more of these occurances on SILK, just in July alone there are 3 of such congestions.
Sorry, off-topic

Wah Devious CBJ Samseng kia tailo,

Long time no see and how's life in CBJ nowaday? Any CBJ TT? When you all free? Maybe we can organize the CBJ TT again. FYI, I'm back and working in KL now. Can call our RAMSING and Master YOGA and also KITOS to join for the TT. Look forward to see u soon. hehehehehehe

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hahahahhaha.HOCK! Kanasai! We thought you got sold to thailand to massage old ladies liao.......

Nowadays CBJ very quiet laaa....no more TT since.........diu! can't even remember liao hahahahaahha

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
unker dev

that's because u not around... better call another TT CBJ la... i stay puchong now.. very near.. masta yolk also gone FR already.. hehehe

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hahahahahhah...me kena buang negara for the past half year loo heh heh ehh......you in puchong now aaa? at your own place now?

yolk? FR? hmmmmm....last he told me he's going for Camry ..........cause the 4wd tak jadik

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
devious
wei u BS fella ... i saw the white kaler nissan passing by my office that day .. kanasaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .... hahahhahaa .. i got a kereta pasar to go to work instead lor .. saving money first ... wanna follow my devious taiko footsteps maaaaa LOL LOL ...

hock
wei since when u got out of prison ?!?!??! wahhahahahaha ... btw heard ms jun also jual his super duper wira and bought silvia liao

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
eh! Yolk since when did my nissan become white laaa? that is not me laaa

Don't follow my footstep laaaa sure masuk longkang one hahahaha

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Wow, almost 2 years never meet with you all, semua changed to monster already. I'm still with my kapuk wira. hiya.......really fail.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
JAM again this morning!!!!!!!! !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Lancia Stratos made its name on the world rallying stage and the moment a modern interpretation of the Stratos was commissioned, we all hoped that we could see it make a return to the rallying world once again.

Fortunately for us, Michael Stoschek, the man behind the reincarnation of the Stratos, was on the same train of thought. So once his lethal metal wedge was done, he took it rallying at the 2011...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience