K2N Energy Power System

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
Hi ladies and gentlement, boys and girls,

Is there anyone ever heard bout K2N Energy Power System? it claim it may increase 500cc power, maintenance free, transferable with unlimited lifespan, no modification on engine, suitable for all engine and improve fuel economy. any comment?

yesterday i called the dealer, the price range only from RM 650 to RM 1500. n if not heard wrongly, it is russian tech.

link: K²N Energy Power System

interest with the power increase with affordable price. just wondering that how good is the product is. anyone use it b4? please advice me.....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
my fren, my advice is to run away from it as far as possible...

there was a k2n sales thread here previously and after many many many many many pages of repeating the same thing, the seller never ever could produce one proper dyno chart to back up his claims of miracles and wizardy...

money better spent on basic, proper exhaust and intake mods...

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
hahahaha.....Mr. Jeff is back with his magic stones eh.....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
hmm...the website has definitely improved...better english, no more talk of photo-synthesis...BUT see the dyno sheet for the wira urself, and see whether the improvement is worth the investment...

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
i'm still fresh in mod, so i really dunno how to read the dyno sheet. need to learn from sifu like u all. wat i can understand from the sheet is K2N will decrease ur power when in high rev. right? please correct me if wrong.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
not sifu here but i do noe one thing, ill say again, money is much better spent on proper intake (if can, get replacement drop-in kind, so dunneed to worry bout sucking in hot air) and proper exhaust mods...this is a good way to start modding...wat car u driving? i mite be able to give some pointers if it is something that im familiar with...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
not so sure about the correct name,
but it is a piece of vinyl/ plastic cover on our car.
inner roof cover, is it? nvm

how to dismatle it?
plan to DIY for sound proofing/ insulation project during holiday
my car? wira sedan.
tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience