Anyone heard about Vsafe Energy??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mohd.Rashid

Jan 30, 2013
Ipoh
Hello peeps,

I wonder anyone heard about Vsafe Energy?? This company promotes products which able to increase torque and fuel saves up to 20% and able to turn ron95 to 97. They even have UTM Reports to certified . Anyone have any idea on this?? Need some advise before i purchase it =)

For more information on this company , please check them at www.vsafeenergy.com

Thanks,
Rashid :driver:

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Another Miracle product?:rolleyes:
Thru the many years of being a motorist myself,

We have seen fuel savings products, come and go....

Most if not all are leading us to square one scenario...

Yes probably you may save some fuel, no doubt about that,

But the savings in terms of $$$ is only enough to cover the cost of the product itself or perhaps even less...

So whats the point of saving RM20 fuel, when you need to buy that particular product for RM20 ?:smokin::banghead::rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thru the many years of being a motorist myself,

We have seen fuel savings products, come and go....

Most if not all are leading us to square one scenario...

Yes probably you may save some fuel, no doubt about that,

But the savings in terms of $$$ is only enough to cover the cost of the product itself or perhaps even less...

So whats the point of saving RM20 fuel, when you need to buy that particular product for RM20 ?:smokin::banghead::rofl:
Save RM20 if pay RM20 is not bad, worst will be save RM20 but pay RM200......:banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
BRAKE THERMAL ENERGY????

What the hell.. a tablet that you put into your FUEL TANK affects your BRAKING EFFICIENCY?

:thefinger:

UTM certified my a$$. This sounds more like undertable money certification than anything else.

In what way is your fueling system related to your braking system? Let's talk logic here. Brake system : Vacuum hose, brake oil, brake master cylinder and pump, calipers, brake hoses, brake pads, rotors.

Fuel system (to which the 'hercules' tablet is added) - Fuel lines, injectors, fuel tank... what else?

How the hell will this tablet affect your braking system??????????

:rofl:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Exactly bro well said....

BRAKE THERMAL ENERGY????

What the hell.. a tablet that you put into your FUEL TANK affects your BRAKING EFFICIENCY?

UTM certified my a$$. This sounds more like undertable money certification than anything else.

In what way is your fueling system related to your braking system? Let's talk logic here. Brake system : Vacuum hose, brake oil, brake master cylinder and pump, calipers, brake hoses, brake pads, rotors.

Fuel system (to which the 'hercules' tablet is added) - Fuel lines, injectors, fuel tank... what else?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Power booster mention increase power by 30%. All mod shop can close down. Engine no need turbo charger already.....:rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I wonder how they can make this claim and mention got certification too?....:banghead:
no need wonder la.

You know I know mah. :deal:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I suggest to close this thread.............
Will give it a few more days to see if the TS will respond. If not will lock and close thread since it'll be obvious it's nothing more than a publicity post.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no need wonder la.

You know I know mah. :deal:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Will give it a few more days to see if the TS will respond. If not will lock and close thread since it'll be obvious it's nothing more than a publicity post.
Posted in AW forum also, under different id, but same message type. TS one post and disappeared. All replies also shoot it down....:smokin:

Mohd.Rashid

Jan 30, 2013
Ipoh
BRAKE THERMAL ENERGY????

For your information , Brake Thermal Efficiency is defined as break power of a heat engine as a function of the thermal input from the fuel.

It is used to evaluate how well an engine converts the heat from a fuel to mechanical energy.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
and again..

no point spending rm20 to save rm20 :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Too complicate for me, I only know the fuel cools the combustion chamber as it enters and produces power on ignition.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
For your information , Brake Thermal Efficiency is defined as break power of a heat engine as a function of the thermal input from the fuel.

It is used to evaluate how well an engine converts the heat from a fuel to mechanical energy.
Woo.. the TS actually replied. We have a live one!

Ok Mohd Rashid, let me entertain you then. First of all it's "Brake power" and I think you're referring to "engine braking"?

"Brake power of a heat engine as a function of the thermal input from the fuel" just doesn't mean anything. I assume you mean that this Hercules tablet is able to reduce the heat given off by the burning of the fuel? Or do you mean engine braking doesn't produce as much heat? You really need to explain more because the websites explaination is hopeless.

Since you actually replied I am now open for discussion what exactly this product does and I will try to keep my discussion as unbiased as possible. Therefore we'll talk only just technical talk.

The fuel lines in the engine are mostly either metal (aluminium mostly) or rubber (the rubber hoses). The fuel lines get really hot because of the heat soaked in from the engine itself. So if this tablet does somehow reduce the amount of heat the petrol absorbs - ok fine. But I don't see how it's beneficial to the engine.

If not that, then if it somehow manages to reduce the heat given off during combustion itself - ok fine. But again - I don't see how it's beneficial to the engine. And to be able to reduce heat from the combustion process to me means it isn't a complete combustion and therefore there will be carbon buildup and loss of power. If you're talking about cooling the cylinder walls when it's fired in, it does that anyway.. So again - how is it beneficial?

If it does reduce the heat from the engine braking process (where one uses the engine gear to slow down the car, instead of the brakes) and reduces the heat given off due to the stress on the engine from the engine braking, ok fine... but again - how is that beneficial?

I just don't get it. How does a fuel tablet thingy help with braking efficiency? Poor choice of words perhaps? Or just poor description?

Mohd.Rashid

Jan 30, 2013
Ipoh
Woo.. the TS actually replied. We have a live one!

Ok Mohd Rashid, let me entertain you then. First of all it's "Brake power" and I think you're referring to "engine braking"?

"Brake power of a heat engine as a function of the thermal input from the fuel" just doesn't mean anything. I assume you mean that this Hercules tablet is able to reduce the heat given off by the burning of the fuel? Or do you mean engine braking doesn't produce as much heat? You really need to explain more because the websites explaination is hopeless.

Since you actually replied I am now open for discussion what exactly this product does and I will try to keep my discussion as unbiased as possible. Therefore we'll talk only just technical talk.

The fuel lines in the engine are mostly either metal (aluminium mostly) or rubber (the rubber hoses). The fuel lines get really hot because of the heat soaked in from the engine itself. So if this tablet does somehow reduce the amount of heat the petrol absorbs - ok fine. But I don't see how it's beneficial to the engine.

If not that, then if it somehow manages to reduce the heat given off during combustion itself - ok fine. But again - I don't see how it's beneficial to the engine. And to be able to reduce heat from the combustion process to me means it isn't a complete combustion and therefore there will be carbon buildup and loss of power. If you're talking about cooling the cylinder walls when it's fired in, it does that anyway.. So again - how is it beneficial?

If it does reduce the heat from the engine braking process (where one uses the engine gear to slow down the car, instead of the brakes) and reduces the heat given off due to the stress on the engine from the engine braking, ok fine... but again - how is that beneficial?

I just don't get it. How does a fuel tablet thingy help with braking efficiency? Poor choice of words perhaps? Or just poor description?
I think this report might helps us =)
http://vsafeenergy.com/pdfs/report_hercules.pdf

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
i facing this weird problem. i have an apexi turbo installed for the last 2 years and it was working fine.

until this week, the timer function most of the time was not working anymore. when i off the car, the timer's screen go to the timer section and it off before the count down start >.<

i have redo all the connection but it still having the same problem...weird case it do work once in a blue moon (1%). fyi, i also ground the grey wire (connect to handbrake) so that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience