K-Seal Permanent Coolant Leak Repair (Headgasket Failure, cracked heads)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

K-Seal Permanent Coolant Leak Repair (Headgasket Failure, cracked heads)

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
SELLER INTRODUCTION

I'm just a regular guy. Being a preventive maintenance guy, I am very selective in additives, engine oil, engine cleaners, and selected performance parts, I am here in this forum equipped with carefully selected and personally tested products to make your car run more efficient, better, smoother and quieter. Let me give your car a magical touch and be rest assured that you will not be unsatisfied, leaving our meetup with your car with a pleasant feeling :D

Trust me.. stay with me throughout the lifetime of your brand new car, it will NEVER, EVER give you problems on your engine. Your car's fuel consumption will not go up, your engine will always be clean. I will also teach you how to keep your engine in tip top condition.

Stay with me throughout the remaining life of your old car, I'll help you to clean things up and restore your engine efficiency, power, and hopefully your fuel consumption and give you certain advise on what's going on in your engine bay ;).

You can look up my blog at Car Preventive Maintenance for more info on me, myself and I.

Cheers

ThunderGod_Cid

Item(s): K-Seal Permanent Coolant Leak Repair

Package includes: 1 bottle of 8fl/oz

Price: RM80.00/bottle

Warranty: n/a

Dealing method: COD / Postage RM15.00

Location of seller: Sunway / Subang / Taman Connaught - Direct SMS for updates

Contact method/details: PM / 012-9096996

Age of item: NEW

---

Item(s) conditions: NEW in bottle

Picture:

VIDEO :

[YOUTUBE]D7pus6Xr41c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pqfp3PFJQJk[/YOUTUBE]

Reason for sale: To fullfill 'gaps' in the automotive industry

Please visit K-Seal Car Leak Repair: Coolant, Head Gasket & Radiator Sealant

Testimonials :

Personal Statement from Seller :

This is a new product brought into Malaysia to fulfill the needs of customers who has a shallow wallet, wants a peace of mind, or just to aid emergency breakdowns.
K-Seal is specially formulated to permanently seal most minor cracks in the engine block and head that's causing overheating or engine oil mixing with water. This unique product is guaranteed to mix with all types of glycol based coolant and antifreeze. K-Seal™ can also be used to seal holes and cracks in the head gasket(smoking exhaust, unexplained water loss), radiator, heater core, freeze plugs, water pump casing and other metal components of the cooling system in both gas and diesel engines.

This can also be kept as a spare aid in the car-boot just in case you blow a headgasket down the highway, OR, it can also be poured directly into the radiator to FIX FUTURE LEAKS as a preventive maintenance step as it react only when you have a leak!! You don't even have to drain your coolant or flush it, just pour and go! On top of that, this can also fix cars like Mercedes E-class W124 often face overheating problem and loss of water/coolant in the system. Well, this item is no God, but there's no harm in getting one for the above reasons, therefore giving me a reason to bring this product in for your benefit.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

When there is a crack or hole in the cooling system, this generates a low pressure area.

Within seconds the crack or hole is completely filled with the ceramic micro-fibres and copper and the repair has been made.
This seal is further enhanced by heat to form a repair that will last the life of the engine.

Source : K-Seal Car Leak Repair: Coolant, Head Gasket & Radiator Sealant

Why you should buy??

Reason for Brand New Cars under warranty :

Want a peace of mind? Want superb protection? Want a spare one in your car for emergency?

Reason for Old Cars :

Hhmm... This will be very, very suitable for old cars with brittle parts in the cooling system such as

-Top Radiator Casing
-Rubber water hoses/stoppers
-Water pump
-Worn or LEAKY headgasket / Cylinder Heads, Cylinder blocks

FAQ From K-Seal :

FAQ From K-Seal Car Leak Repair: Coolant, Head Gasket & Radiator Sealant

I have white smoke coming from the exhaust. What does this mean?
What you are seeing is not smoke but steam condensing as it exits the exhaust and hits cold air (just like when a kettle boils). The steam is the result of water entering the cylinder(s) due to a head gasket failure. The water boils in the cylinder and is expelled with the exhaust gases. You may also notice reduced engine performance, starting problems and fouled spark plugs.

My windshield keeps misting up. What does this mean?
One cause of misting windshields is when there is a leak in the heater matrix. The heater matrix transfers heat from the coolant into warm air to heat up the cabin. If there is a coolant leak in the matrix then this contaminates the air entering the vehicle. The moisture then condenses on the windshield cause the misting. You may also detect the smell of coolant/antifreeze and, in extreme cases, you will notice damp patches in the foot wells.

What is the difference between coolant and antifreeze?
Coolant and antifreeze are just different names for the same additive. Cooling systems now contain additives which not only prevent the water in the system from freezing but also help the cooling process in hot weather. Plus, the additives help prevent corrosion and also lubricate the cooling system.

Is K-Seal compatible with all types of coolant?
Yes. K-Seal does not react with coolant or other additives that may already be present in the system.

I have coolant leaking into the oil. Will K-Seal fix this?
For K-Seal to work effectively it needs to leak to an atmosphere. This can be externally or internally (across the head to the cylinders). Where coolant is leaking into the oil it is less likely that K-Seal will be exposed to an atmosphere. Therefore there is a reduced chance of K-Seal making a successful repair.

I have a creamy deposit in the oil filler cap/neck? What does this mean?
This indicates that you have water (coolant) leaking into the oil due to a head gasket problem. The water and oil combine and emulsify (a bit like mayonnaise) which results in the deposits around the filler cap.

I have oil leaking into the water/coolant. Will K-Seal fix this?
No. K-Seal will only fix coolant leaks and cannot stop oil leaks.

I have a leaking hose. Will K-Seal fix this?
No. K-Seal can only fix leaks in ‘solid’ parts of the cooling system including the head, head gasket, block, core plug, radiator and heater matrix.

Is there any special preparation I need to do before using K-Seal?
Unlike other block sealers, K-Seal is a simple ‘pour & go’ solution. Shake the bottle well and then add the entire contents to the cooling system where you would normally top up the coolant/water.

Should I add K-Seal to a cold or hot engine?
K-Seal can be added to a cold or a hot engine. The important thing is that, once K-Seal is in the coolant, you run the engine up to operating temperature to make sure that the coolant/K-Seal is flowing freely around the system.
How long does a repair made with K-Seal last?
When K-Seal repairs a leak then that repair is permanent.

I used K-Seal but it did not stop the leak.
Unfortunately there are some problems that are beyond even K-Seal’s ability to seal leaks. Please visit our troubleshooting page to find out more.

How much K-Seal do I need?
1 standard bottle of K-Seal (236ml/8floz) will treat cooling systems with a capacity up to 20 litres (this covers motorbikes up to light commercial vehicles). For larger cooling systems use our Heavy Duty (472ml/16floz) size K-Seal.

What engines can K-Seal safely be used with?
K-Seal is suitable for use with all water cooled engines, regardless of size or fuel type.

Should I add K-Seal to the coolant or the oil?
K-Seal must only be added to the coolant. Do not add K-Seal to the oil.

Can K-Seal be used as a preventative measure?
It is possible to add K-Seal to the cooling system even if there is no leak. However, the effectiveness of K-Seal reduces over time and, due to the varying conditions in different cooling systems, it is not possible to determine exactly how long K-Seal will remain effective.

Do I need to leave K-Seal in the cooling system after it has sealed the leak?
It is not necessary to leave K-Seal in the cooling system after the leak has been repaired although it will do no harm if you do so. Once K-Seal makes a repair then that repair is permanent, regardless of whether you leave it in the system or not.

Will K-Seal block anything in my cooling system?
K-Seal will not block the cooling system and is safe to use with all types of water cooled engine.

If I use K-Seal to fix a head gasket leak, will I have any problems in the future if I want to replace the head gasket?
K-Seal repairs a head gasket leak by filling the crack with ceramic micro-fibres that cure to make a permanent repair. If you decide to replace the head gasket at a later date the K-Seal repair will be removed with the old gasket.

My cooling system is pressurising and coolant is being blown out of the expansion tank. How can K-Seal fix this?
K-Seal can fix this type of leak but you need to get
K-Seal into the cooling system without it first being blown out by the gases blowing back from the cylinders. A couple of solutions are:
1. Remove a top hose from the radiator and pour the K-Seal into the hose so that it enters the cooling system directly.
2. Drain a few quarts of coolant/water from the system, mix this with the K-Seal and then pour it back into the system. This helps deliver K-Seal right inside the cooling system giving it the best chance of making a repair.
Even though there is pressure coming into the cooling system, there is almost always a small movement of coolant back across the crack as the pistons move up and down within the cylinder. K-Seal is drawn into the crack and is then cured as the hot gases pass back through the crack.

How big of a hole / crack will K-Seal fix?
K-Seal will seal cracks up to 1/32.

Will K-Seal work on Plastic or Aluminium radiators?
Yes. K-Seal works on Hard Plastic radiators as well as Aluminium.

I don’t have a leak. Can I still use K-Seal?
Yes. K-Seal will flow harmlessly around the system repairing leaks as they occur.

I have a small car, should I use half the bottle (4 cylinder car)?
K-Seal will not harm anything but if you feel more comfortable using half then go ahead. Please ensure to shake the bottle well then add half and repeat (with 2nd half) if necessary.

I have already used K-Seal, can I add another bottle?
Yes, if you would like to try another bottle it is safe to do so. However, if the leak still remains seek mechanical repair.

Can I use K-Seal HD (Heavy Duty) in my car?
Yes. K-Seal HD can be used safely in a car. However, if leak remains do not add a second bottle.

Can I use K-Seal in my boat / motorcycle?
Yes. K-Seal is suitable for use with all water cooled engines including bikes, cars, trucks, agricultural vehicles, construction equipment,even marine engines.

Does K-Seal work in the North Star Engine?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I would like to weld a steel pipe to my stock cast iron manifold for an external wastegate.

I am in the northern region, please recommend me a place to do so as improper welding procedures would cause big problems soon.

Please advice as i couldn't get an aftermarket manifold and custom made would be too costly.

Northen region; Sungai Petani, Penang Island and Butterworth.

Thank you very much...

Please refer to the attachment, to the owner, please lend me your valuable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience