Just Wondering...

Hybridz

May 15, 2004
Guys,

I just got myself a GC8 WRX D or E version a couple of weeks back. Not too certain whether it's D or E. It's the Auto Dunia Spec. Upon looking through the GC8 owners bible sold at Kinokuniya (got myself one of those too), it seems to be in between the WRX D and WRX E. By the way, very informative book to tell you how to differentiate the WRX and STi versions as well as the limited versions. Also tells you how to tell a version based on the metal plate at the engine bay. Damn... kinda crapping out of topic now...

Anyway, I have some extra stuff that came with the car that I want to get rid off. Wonder if anyone is interested and how much can I sell them for...

1. TD04H turbine
2. WRX rear spoiler
3. WRX stock shockers

Also, please let me know if anyone is letting go of their rear tail lamps. The one with the white indicators. If not, where can I find them.

Thanks for the help. Btw, can't access the mysubaru club forum... Can't wait to meet up with more GC8 owners! :)

WRX STI

Known Member
Feb 2, 2004
Originally posted by Hybridz@Nov 20 2004, 12:13
Guys,

I just got myself a GC8 WRX D or E version a couple of weeks back. Not too certain whether it's D or E. It's the Auto Dunia Spec. Upon looking through the GC8 owners bible sold at Kinokuniya (got myself one of those too), it seems to be in between the WRX D and WRX E. By the way, very informative book to tell you how to differentiate the WRX and STi versions as well as the limited versions. Also tells you how to tell a version based on the metal plate at the engine bay. Damn... kinda crapping out of topic now...

Anyway, I have some extra stuff that came with the car that I want to get rid off. Wonder if anyone is interested and how much can I sell them for...

1. TD04H turbine
2. WRX rear spoiler
3. WRX stock shockers

Also, please let me know if anyone is letting go of their rear tail lamps. The one with the white indicators. If not, where can I find them.

Thanks for the help. Btw, can't access the mysubaru club forum... Can't wait to meet up with more GC8 owners! :)
halo welcome to the scobby family.btw if ur rex is from auto dunia i think it just a normal wrx but not a sti version.

Hybridz

May 15, 2004
Originally posted by WRX STI+Nov 21 2004, 10:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WRX STI @ Nov 21 2004, 10:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hybridz@Nov 20 2004, 12:13
Guys,

1. TD04H turbine
2. WRX rear spoiler
3. WRX stock shockers

halo welcome to the scobby family.btw if ur rex is from auto dunia i think it just a normal wrx but not a sti version. [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the welcome...

Yeah dude. It's a WRX... not an STi.
Planning to convert a full 6...
But taking it slow.

By the way, just some info i got from the GC8 owner's bible,
STi's goes by ver I, II, III, IV etc...
WRX goes by A, B, C, D, E etc...

Hybridz

May 15, 2004
Originally posted by capkapak@Nov 20 2004, 18:14
The SCM forum can be accessed at http://forums.mysubaruclub.com

See ya there.
Thanks dude...
But something wrong with my com...
Think too much rubbish...

I can't seem to access it from my com, but could do so on other coms...

I'll see you there once I get my com sorted out...

Btw, my nick there is QuadCams...