JPJ going all out on tinting films now?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
lol bOon bro.. it's about standing firm and actually DOING it, not only talking.. I am not only talking. I have did it, and did it MANY times before, and will do it again if i'm faced with motherfucked up police like those.

It's PRICELESS when you know u're in control, not the corrupted authorities.

Why wud I even bother wasting my breath sharing here when I only talk and havent done it? If i noe im the only one believing in something, i wont bother ady.

There are many of those here who also do the RIGHT thing but don't go BRAGGING about it .. I am merely sharing.

So stop the bribery and police harassment, stand firm. Then maybe things will start changing somewhere.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
As for my case, i've been stopped by traffic police at kl town due to my double layer tinted 2 years ago....they asked for my IC & driving license, then hold it & asked me to follow them to dang wangi police station, while at the police station..they do some inspection of my car window..then at last issued me a summon & cut a lil triangle shape of my tint for sample!....!@#$%^&*:confused_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
To all member then stay in puchong…becarefull..seems like in Puchong area every Saturday after there will be a small road block beside KIA show room after IOI Mall…the turning to Sunway Toll….there are more to tint and speed…pls becarefull..i kena twice there for tint glass…

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
well, another place at Damansara Perdana also always have road block, mostly for tinting and roadtax inspection, so far i am lucky, my tinting very mild

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
am not so afraid of my tint also...
only afraid they would pick business with my 9-10inch front Black Sticker across my windscreen.

I am waiting for August (road tax expiry) before re-tinting my whole car plus another 9-10" font windscreen add-on tint. Don't want to stick black sticker anymore....

Also afraid is they catch my exhaust lar....
kekekekeke

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
malaysia's ViP car also tinted 200percent black until cannot see ar hehe .. even all the sultan, agung and all their relatives also got the power to tint 200percent ..jealous hehe ..

btw, i m driving a putra..the fixed piece of the side rear also need to abide to 50percent penetration ma?
hei xin..can wht..married a royal family ok liao lor..hahaha...

last time my wira when after convert send to puspakom for inspection. Foreman called me saying need to tear the tints away.....all tinted Gold dust.
funny thing is when I get the car, the tints are peeled for 4 side windos and rear windscreen but the front one didn't tear; dunno why.....
funny also.........
bOOn kopi o kaw kaw close their eye liao ma...

Haha my car's original interior is all black la deii,and btw poc,it doesn't matter which sides of the windows are tinted,as long as it's overly dark they are going fuck you up too.
hei yakuza..urs black arh..mine more worst oh..leather...backsite also burning oh...
hahaha...

stupid la..when ever they are not hungry..sure the rules will loose...
when ever they have no money..sure the rules will tide...
bugger...ass...sucking money....

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
hehe ..they dun wan kopi o kau kau already lo ..now they wan Nescafe O kau kau ..coz they got new technology ..

deviantsoul

May 22, 2007
so what's it gonna be then? give in to them? or put up an arguement?

if it's the former, i might as well get another layer of 95% black tints to make it worthwhile, lol.

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
PocketRocket: Yup, my GTR kena. Some more already sold.

Next week he takes the car. Now the tinting kena kopek, damn sueh wei. I drive for 1 yr no problem. Hehe.

Not my day. :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
holy moly...u manage to sell it after so long eh...Gratz~!!

a day before passing to new owner, tint back la...hehe..then next time HE will kena =P

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
PocketRocket: Yup, my GTR kena. Some more already sold.

Next week he takes the car. Now the tinting kena kopek, damn sueh wei. I drive for 1 yr no problem. Hehe.

Not my day. :D
hei bro.. dun forget to wait until inspection 1st oh b4 stick it back..if dun, need to rekopek again..double job...hahahahaha...

A Post Every 5 Mins

guys can u tell me where to find this spring compressor....i want to diy change absorber just for the sake of experience(like american's people). i ve gone to lot of hardware shop but still cant find the thing.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience